www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: english version of cwm for tcl idol x+ s960,rom ,root and gapps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Hello friends, there is an update of leiwa room for tcl s960, the link to download it is: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
latest lewa realease seems to have lots of problems...week wifi signal...luck of hifi sound...
(2014-03-22, 02:57)viomazilu Wrote: [ -> ]latest lewa realease seems to have lots of problems...week wifi signal...luck of hifi sound...

Mmh, so better stay away...
right now i am using this rom:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] is based on LEWA_OS5_11.02.14,wich is the most stable version until now....:

Rom BB72 .

Changelog :
1 . Based on OS5 LEWA 11:02:14 (currently the most stable version )
2 . Multilingual but not complete (I did what I could )
3 . Geolocation working (thanks to Cuoco92 )
4 . Sync Calendar LEWA native working
5 . Removed Chinoiserie
6 . Additions app , some of which I think are essential ( mobileuncle , etc ...) , others less so but still useful
7 . This app for tethering in case you have problems with the hotspot ( busybox must be installed first )
8 . This root and busybox present but to install ( just click on the icon and then install busybox )
9 . Keyboard Xperia addition
10 . Google market and present gapp
11 . FM Radio working
12 . Removed the rounded edges of the screens typical of LEWA ( hate them !)
13 . No sound on boot and shutdown
Why is this ROM more stable than the Anzhi V2?

I use the Anzhi ROM and everything works, no frezze, absolutely stable.
No crashing. Very slow battery drain.

So I think no need for me to flash it, or is there something I forgot?
i flashed anzhi and google service kept giving errorrs....this one is really stable and baterry is draining really slow..if anzhi is working for you then is ok Smiling..i only point this one as a good choice when ppls have problemsSmiling
(2014-03-27, 02:00)viomazilu Wrote: [ -> ]i flashed anzhi and google service kept giving errorrs....this one is really stable and baterry is draining really slow..if anzhi is working for you then is ok Smiling..i only point this one as a good choice when ppls have problemsSmiling

if somebody uses AnZhi v2, please check this:

1. turn on the flashlight
2. wait to screen going off
3. wait 30 secs or 1 minute
4. and try to wake up phone with power button

touch buttons turning on and i have black screen,
ONLY phone restart helps.
(2014-03-27, 07:33)guruzone Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-27, 02:00)viomazilu Wrote: [ -> ]i flashed anzhi and google service kept giving errorrs....this one is really stable and baterry is draining really slow..if anzhi is working for you then is ok Smiling..i only point this one as a good choice when ppls have problemsSmiling

if somebody uses AnZhi v2, please check this:

1. turn on the flashlight
2. wait to screen going off
3. wait 30 secs or 1 minute
4. and try to wake up phone with power button

touch buttons turning on and i have black screen,
ONLY phone restart helps.

How do you activate the flash light? I use an app from play store and no probs.
(2014-03-28, 02:51)Zopler Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] from the main screen.

[attachment=1021]
(2014-03-25, 03:54)viomazilu Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] is based on LEWA_OS5_11.02.14,wich is the most stable version until now....:

Rom BB72 .

Changelog :
1 . Based on OS5 LEWA 11:02:14 (currently the most stable version )
2 . Multilingual but not complete (I did what I could )
3 . Geolocation working (thanks to Cuoco92 )
4 . Sync Calendar LEWA native working
5 . Removed Chinoiserie
6 . Additions app , some of which I think are essential ( mobileuncle , etc ...) , others less so but still useful
7 . This app for tethering in case you have problems with the hotspot ( busybox must be installed first )
8 . This root and busybox present but to install ( just click on the icon and then install busybox )
9 . Keyboard Xperia addition
10 . Google market and present gapp
11 . FM Radio working
12 . Removed the rounded edges of the screens typical of LEWA ( hate them !)
13 . No sound on boot and shutdown

Hi,
I just got my TCL S960, Downloaded Anzhi and flashed - so far works great,
Then I noticed there is a new version of LeWa (from Mar-28th), but the download speed it horrible... Can anyone try to mirror?
Here's the link: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

BTW - To improve graphic speed you can go in to developer mode and force GPU processing - it improves the speed, but there are a few glitches on screen)
H
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20