www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: english version of cwm for tcl idol x+ s960,rom ,root and gapps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
(2014-02-19, 15:54)main2eme@gmail. Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Thank you it did not work with your files, but I fortunately found another in another forum, and now everything is ok. I really thank you for your time.

A little question, do you also have a problem with synchronizing the Gmail Agenda?

Thanks

i do not use it to much ...i will try it and i let you know ...yesterday i flashed last version of lewa rom ...was not so hard..
Nice, where did you find the last version? Did you use the OTA Updater?

Thanks
no...becouse of root ota is failing ,...so i flashed complete rom...root it again and flashed gapps...
rom from here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&uk=1061138936&qq-pf-to=pcqq.c2c

(2014-02-19, 22:50)viomazilu Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&uk=1061138936&qq-pf-to=pcqq.c2c
flashed from cwm with wipe data/cache/dalvik cache
hi, i'm new here and have a question about the tcl idol (s960t), is there a way to change from TD-SCDMA to WCDMA??
i'm having a big trouble here, since i'm using china unicom sim and Edge internet speed is really slow.
maybe flashing anther rom? radio change? any suggestion?

Thanks a lot in advance.
no is no way...is hardware related and you can not swap it
Hello,

Thank you very much with this update my sync problem is solved :-)

(2014-02-19, 22:50)viomazilu Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&uk=1061138936&qq-pf-to=pcqq.c2c

flashed from cwm with wipe data/cache/dalvik cache
Hi,
I'm new here and the TCL S960 is my first chinese phone.

The hardware is really cool, but I have some troubles with the software:

The 960 is rooted from the seller, but recovery is in chinese letters and OTA fails because of the root, I think.

My Google calender won't sync and no emails are pushed through.

Can someone please write an small How To for beginners? I don't know what files to flash and what will happen after the flashing? Do I have still access to German language and Google Play?

Thanks Daniel
(2014-02-21, 05:50)Zopler Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&hl=en,install it ..
place this recovery on phone :
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] recovery) or this :
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] then open Mobileuncle MTK Tools and chose update recovery..
if you like update rom i placed a link above with latest rom..just put in phone...boot in recovery ..wipe data/cache ...wipe dalvik cache and chose instal zip...also place this one [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] to root again the rom.you can also flash this gapps [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Hello guys !
I will be soon the happy owner of a S960 (not the t version)

I have read the tread but i'm not understanding totaly.
I just want to have all the menu in english (french would be perfect but..) and acces to play store and gmail account sync !

For this i know i have to root the phone.

I have downloaded all your links up.

My question is can we install google service (account sync, play store..) on the orignal rom (can it be in english?) ? Or do we have to install another one ?

Also what is the big file posted on baidu ?

Thx !
Hi,
Thanks for the help!

If I use new stock rom from Baidu, rooted and with flashed Gapp, can I use it with English language?

If I stay with this rooted version I use now, is there a possibility to flash only the OTA update?

Daniel
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20