www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: HOW TO PORT TWRP MT6735, MT6752, MT6753, MT6795, MT6797 TWRP MT67xx tutorial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
The default.prop file from PORT/RAMDISK folder have to me modified according to your phone specifications. Right? If so, what lines and values have to be changed?
I believe the following lines have to be replaced:

- ro.bootimage.build.fingerprint
- gn.product.origin.model
- persist.sys.timezone
- ro.board.platform
- ro.build.description
- ro.build.display.id
- ro.build.fingerprint
- ro.build.flavor
- ro.build.id
- ro.build.product
- ro.build.version.incremental
- ro.com.google.clientidbase
- ro.com.google.clientidbase.am
- ro.com.google.clientidbase.gmm
- ro.com.google.clientidbase.ms
- ro.com.google.clientidbase.yt
- ro.com.google.gmsversion
- ro.config.alarm_alert
- ro.config.notification_sound
- ro.config.ringtone
- ro.gn.default.mmstone
- ro.gn.default.mmstone2
- ro.gn.default.ringtone2
- ro.gn.default.videocall
- ro.gn.extHWvernumber
- ro.gn.extmodel
- ro.gn.extvernumber
- ro.gn.gms.support
- ro.gn.gnproductid
- ro.gn.gnprojectid
- ro.gn.gnromvernumber
- ro.gn.gnvernumber
- ro.gn.gnznvernumber
- ro.gn.match.numberlength
- ro.gn.oversea.brand.salestracka (should be #ro.gn.oversea.brand.salestracka or delete or put # in front)
- ro.gn.oversea.brand.salestrackb (should be #ro.gn.oversea.brand.salestrackb or delete or put # in front)
- ro.gn.oversea.custom
- ro.gn.oversea.ota.server
- ro.gn.oversea.salestrack.gi=yes (should be ro.gn.oversea.salestrack.gi=no or delete or put # in front)
- ro.gn.oversea.youju.support=yes (should be ro.gn.oversea.youju.support=no or delete or put # in front)
- ro.gn.sales.salesstatistic.url=http://hw.gionee.com.cn:9000/ (put # in front or delete)
- ro.gn.salesstatistic.support=no (put # in front or delete)
- ro.gn.sar.str=0.264W/kg @ 1g (Head)\n0.472W/kg @ 1g (Body) (put # in front or delete)
- ro.gn.screenon.receive.sms=yes (put # in front)
- ro.gn.screenon.time=3000 (put # in front)
- ro.gn.secure.screen.pin.support=yes (if you have it)
- ro.gn.send.error.report.domain=http://tlp-api-in.gioneemobile.net:8080/tlp-api (put # in front or delete)
- ro.gn.settings.alertMissed=yes (if you have it)
- ro.gn.sv.version
- ro.gn.theme.default
- ro.mediatek.chip_ver
- ro.mediatek.platform
- ro.mediatek.version.release
- ro.product.board
- ro.product.brand
- ro.product.device
- ro.product.manufacturer
- ro.product.model
- ro.product.name
- ro.product.screensize
- ro.telephony.sim.count
Thank you for all.

I have found a similar recovery image.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

full working

i'm happy.
At the beginning of the tutorial, it is said that we should copy from recovery-stock-ramdisk folder to recovery-port-ramdisk folder the fstab.mt67xx along with other files.
What about recovery.fstab file from recovery-stock-ramdisk-etc folder? This file is not needed?

In the default.prop file the following line should be edited?
from
ro.adb.secure=1
ro.secure=1
ro.allow.mock.location=0
ro.debuggable=0
to
ro.adb.secure=0
ro.secure=0
ro.allow.mock.location=1
ro.debuggable=1

And then copy the entire default.prop file from stock to port?
Hello
I have been trying different sizes of recovery.img mtk6735 device to get the twrp to finally root my mtk6735 KONKA r2 but failed also try KingRoot yet not able to root. nothing seems to get Alps KONKA r2 Rooted. Someone should please upload KONKA R2 recovery.img for me.
(2016-10-30, 13:51)Mrjerry Wrote: [ -> ]Hello
I have been trying to different sizes of recovery.img mtk6735 device to get the twrp to finally root my mtk6735 KONKA r2 but failed also try KingRoot yet not able to root. nothing seems to get Alps KONKA r2 Rooted. Someone should please upload KONKA R2 recovery.img for me.

you have the original recovery of your phone?
Thanks for the great tutorial. I followed it and I made a working recovery. However the recovery is inverted and touch is not working. Please help. Gionee m5 plus. Thank you.
(2016-10-30, 15:43)mister-k Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] which I download but the problem is that the recovery didnot match even though similar. More so konka r6 doesn't exist at [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I need to get my phone Rooted. Konka r2 CPU mt6735 1.3ghz Quad core GPU maliT720 RAM 2gb rom 16gb OS 5.1 lollipop ROM.
Thank you so much, I just used this tutorial and it was pretty smooth. Works very well.
(2016-10-31, 02:56)Mrjerry Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] which I download but the problem is that the recovery didnot match even though similar. More so konka r6 doesn't exist at [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I need to get my phone Rooted. Konka r2 CPU mt6735 1.3ghz Quad core GPU maliT720 RAM 2gb rom 16gb OS 5.1 lollipop ROM.

Hello you Can export pour stock ROM recivery with adb

Code:
adb shell
su
dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p8
of=/sdcard/recovery.img

After you Can modify it with carliv ...
(2016-11-01, 02:20)mister-k Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] which I download but the problem is that the recovery didnot match even though similar. More so konka r6 doesn't exist at [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Hello you Can export pour stock ROM recivery with adb

Code:
adb shell
su
dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p8
of=/sdcard/recovery.img

After you Can modify it with carliv ...
Thanks
But I am getting permission denied.
Please help with adb shell software to apply the code on the phone or PC. Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49