www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: HOW TO PORT TWRP MT6735, MT6752, MT6753, MT6795, MT6797 TWRP MT67xx tutorial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
(2017-04-20, 04:12)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Then, make some screenshots about System, CPU, Display and Android.
Then, post here on Chinaphonearena the screenshots.

@majed2010sa :

Please tell me the Build number of your installed stock rom.
Please post here the link of the custom recovery that you have tried to flash.

Okay Smiling

Please access my public folder in onedrive you will find folder name "Official Rom Innjoo Pro 2" This contain official recovery image and screenshot of my phone information.
The Second folder name "TWRP Recovery" contain the custom recovery images that I was trying to use.

The like below:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2017-04-20, 04:45)majed2010sa Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

@majed2010sa :

Okay Smiling

Please access my public folder in onedrive you will find folder name "Official Rom Innjoo Pro 2" This contain official recovery image and screenshot of my phone information.
The Second folder name "TWRP Recovery" contain the custom recovery images that I was trying to use.

The like below:
Please send me a private message with your email address.
I have to send you something of interesting.
(2017-04-21, 01:37)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

@majed2010sa :

Okay Smiling

The like below:
Please send me a private message with your email address.
I have to send you something of interesting.
I don't have permission to send privet message to you, my email is in Gmail with the same user name majed2010sa
Hey man....I used this to port recovery for my Samsung j2 prime which use MT6737T from a recovery u made for MT6737T but....it didn't boot....so plz help =/
this have all the 3 recovery
@dhrtlockeroo9 :
Quote:stock rom :

sp flash tool :

twrp :

Hello but my official firmware is marshmallow and I tried to port TWRP v3.1.0.
Hi,

I tried to make a port into myPhone Hammer Axe M LTE (which seems to be a rebranded Oinom LMV11H) - mt6752, Marshmallow 6.0. I took the stock ROM from [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and I took the TWRP for Lenovo K-50 (the same one used in the guide, as it seemed to fit). The porting was easy enough - brilliant tutorial! - flashing with SP Flash Tool was successful as well.

However: when I boot up my phone after flashing, holding the "Vol -" button, it boots into "Factory Mode" (it always does that even with stock recovery). But adb works in Factory Mode, so I "adb reboot recovery" which... reboots it into nothing. I just get a black screen. And after a minute or two the system normally boots up. The next "adb reboot recovery" gives me the stock recovery. I tried with two different versions of K-50 TWRP, they gave me the same result.

So I am wondering, did the port actually go wrong somehow and this just means that TWRP I built was corrupted? Should I maybe try with a different one, for a different device? Or is it my device's fault? That it cannot boot into recovery before it gets overwritten by the stock one? Or is it something else entirely? Has anyone experienced a similar issue?

My bootloader is locked and I cannot unlock it via fastboot, since my "Vol +" does not work in fastboot for some reason (which seems to be a common problem on some phones) so maybe it's that? But from what I read SP Flash Tool should work regardless of the bootloader lock...

Any ideas?
(2017-04-27, 05:38)Tripeman Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and I took the TWRP for Lenovo K-50 (the same one used in the guide, as it seemed to fit). The porting was easy enough - brilliant tutorial! - flashing with SP Flash Tool was successful as well.

However: when I boot up my phone after flashing, holding the "Vol -" button, it boots into "Factory Mode" (it always does that even with stock recovery). But adb works in Factory Mode, so I "adb reboot recovery" which... reboots it into nothing. I just get a black screen. And after a minute or two the system normally boots up. The next "adb reboot recovery" gives me the stock recovery. I tried with two different versions of K-50 TWRP, they gave me the same result.

So I am wondering, did the port actually go wrong somehow and this just means that TWRP I built was corrupted? Should I maybe try with a different one, for a different device? Or is it my device's fault? That it cannot boot into recovery before it gets overwritten by the stock one? Or is it something else entirely? Has anyone experienced a similar issue?

My bootloader is locked and I cannot unlock it via fastboot, since my "Vol +" does not work in fastboot for some reason (which seems to be a common problem on some phones) so maybe it's that? But from what I read SP Flash Tool should work regardless of the bootloader lock...

Any ideas?

Hi !

To test if your porting is ok, please follow carefully the next steps :

1) Install the adb drivers and fastboot commands :

2) Unrar the rar. Run “adb-setup.exe”. Hit “Y” to all 3 questions.
3) Tap on Settings --> About phone --> Tap Build number seven times.
Developer options --> OEM unlocking enabled and USB debugging enabled.
4) Download SuperSU.zip and BusyBox.zip at the next link :

5) Unrar the rar. Copy the two zips onto your microSD.
6) Plug your phone to PC via USB cable.
7) Allow the pop up request on your phone to give your PC USB debugging.
8) Open CMD (command prompt).
9) Type the next command :

adb reboot bootloader (and press enter)

10) Now type the next command :

fastboot oem unlock (and press enter)

11) Press volume up (into your phone) to confirm to unlock the bootloader.
You will see in the CMD prompt the next messages :
"Start unlock flow", and when it will be finished, you will see "OKAY".
12) Reboot in normal mode.
13) Be patient, when you unlock the bootloader, the phone reset to factory.
14) Now tap 7 times on Build number.
Then Developer options, and re-enable OEM unlocking and USB debugging.
15) Copy the TWRP (recovery.img) into the same folder of fastboot.exe and adb.exe ( c:\adb\ ).
16) Connect your phone to the PC via USB cable.
17) Open CMD (command prompt) and type the next command :

adb reboot bootloader (and press enter)

18) Now type the next command :

fastboot boot c:\adb\recovery.img (and press enter)

19) VITAL : keep the phone connect with pc by USB cable !

Smiling
(2017-04-28, 02:54)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi !

Hi Cleopatra,

Thank you for your reply, but as I already mentioned, I cannot unlock my bootloader with fastboot. I tried countless times, it just doesn't work - the phone asks me to confirm by pressing the "Vol +" button, but the button doesn't do anything. I checked with other users of this device, they have the same issue.

And without an unlocked bootloader, booting into the img-file via fastboot fails. I had tried all this before I even started looking into flashing with SP Flash Tools.
(2017-04-28, 05:30)Tripeman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-04-28, 02:54)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi !

Hi Cleopatra,

Thank you for your reply, but as I already mentioned, I cannot unlock my bootloader with fastboot. I tried countless times, it just doesn't work - the phone asks me to confirm by pressing the "Vol +" button, but the button doesn't do anything. I checked with other users of this device, they have the same issue.

And without an unlocked bootloader, booting into the img-file via fastboot fails. I had tried all this before I even started looking into flashing with SP Flash Tools.

I want to try to mod the boot.img and system.img of your stock rom.
When I will finish it, I will upload both img onto mega.
Then, I will post here the link.
You will have to overwrite the original boot.img and system.img with my img
Then, you will have to flash the entire stock rom.
Then, you will have to try once once again to unlock the bootloader.
Anyone can port for me twrp?
In have VONINO Zun Xo.

Trimis de pe al meu ZUN XO folosind Tapatalk
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49