www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: HOW TO PORT TWRP MT6735, MT6752, MT6753, MT6795, MT6797 TWRP MT67xx tutorial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-08-06, 14:50)adik3202 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Cleopatra,
Is the method above to install TWRP is the same method to install to Meizu M3 Note? Mine is global version firmware. And, if the method is the same, is it possible too to recover original stock firmware again using TWRP?
Hi adik3202 !

Do you have a normal firmware (with scatter file, recovery.img and things like that) or a firmware "update.zip" ?
(2016-08-07, 02:55)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]
Is the method above to install TWRP is the same method to install to Meizu M3 Note? Mine is global version firmware. And, if the method is the same, is it possible too to recover original stock firmware again using TWRP?
Hi adik3202 !

Do you have a normal firmware (with scatter file, recovery.img and things like that) or a firmware "update.zip" ?

Yes I do have the normal firmware "update.zip" version 5.1.3.3G
(2016-08-08, 01:47)adik3202 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-07, 02:55)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]
Hi adik3202 !

Yes I do have the normal firmware "update.zip" version 5.1.3.3G
Desolated. I can't help you with "update.zip" firmware.
Thanks alot CleoPatra for helping me to get Custom recovery as well as helping me to root my phone .!! That's so nyc of u !..... I wud appreciate u at any cost ur are such a nyc person and thanks for making my dream come true ! Smiling :*
"she has told me that it has been the last gift ... probably she will fly away"...

THANKS ALOT <3 :*
hi cleopatra.
i have voyo q901hd 4g version from [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
unfortunately i cannot find the firmware everywhere, even on voyo website
i want to install twrp but i cannot find any clue about this tablet
could you please provide twrp for my tablet?
thank you very much
I've Leagoo Elite 4. Soc MTK6735m, and i've stock firmware. I want to create port twrp for this. Please can you refere me some devices have twrp .

Sent from my MyLeagoo E4 using Tapatalk
(2016-08-15, 09:49)baboufret Wrote: [ -> ]I've Leagoo Elite 4. Soc MTK6735m, and i've stock firmware. I want to create port twrp for this. Please can you refere me some devices have twrp .

Reply by private message
(2016-08-15, 10:19)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-15, 09:49)baboufret Wrote: [ -> ]I've Leagoo Elite 4. Soc MTK6735m, and i've stock firmware. I want to create port twrp for this. Please can you refere me some devices have twrp .

Reply by private message
I see some rom Homtom ht3 pro, can i port to Leagoo Elite 4. And thanks for help twrp work .

(2016-08-15, 10:19)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Reply by private message

Hello Cleopatra.. I have a Lenovo K5 note(MTK6755 Helio P10) with android 6.0.
4GB RAM and 32GB ROM. Can you help me to create a TWRP for it? Smiling

Please Help me. Sad
Hi Celopatra,

I have a Cubot Rainbow and MTK6580, like Adamstanley and was hoping that you might be able to help with with a TWRP recovery Image, like you did him ?

As I'm kinda stuck as I cannot root without recovery and can't install a recovery without root.Crying

Just like him, I would be willing to make a donation to you

Thanks Sudd1976