www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: HOW TO PORT TWRP MT6735, MT6752, MT6753, MT6795, MT6797 TWRP MT67xx tutorial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-08-19, 11:48)theincognito Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Nope. Same as always. "Root strategy unavailable". Tried thrice.Frist unlock the bootloader use this command: fastboot oem unlock.
Phone will be reset and reboot. After go to developper option enable oem unlock bootloader. Install kingroot and try root.

Sent from my MyLeagoo E4 using Tapatalk

Link kingroot: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

(2016-08-19, 12:46)baboufret Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Nope. Same as always. "Root strategy unavailable". Tried thrice.Frist unlock the bootloader use this command: fastboot oem unlock.
Phone will be reset and reboot. After go to developper option enable oem unlock bootloader. Install kingroot and try root.

Link kingroot: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Lol. I am not a noob,dude. That was the first thing I tried :p It doesn't work,for me..
(2016-08-19, 13:08)theincognito Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Lol. I am not a noob,dude. That was the first thing I tried [emoji14] It doesn't work,for me..[emoji1] [emoji1] ok use kingroot that i post in the link. I had this same difficulty I use this version kingroot. it's work

Use wifi connection it's will be better

(2016-08-19, 13:13)baboufret Wrote: [ -> ][emoji1] [emoji1] ok use kingroot that i post in the link. I had this same difficulty I use this version kingroot. it's work

Use wifi connection it's will be better

Decryption key?
(2016-08-19, 13:40)theincognito Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Please open a new thread about Lenovo.
This thread is exclusively dedicated to the TWRP porting.
Thanks in advance.
(2016-08-19, 22:18)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Please open a new thread about Lenovo.
This thread is exclusively dedicated to the TWRP porting.
Thanks in advance.

Sure.. Sorry about this.. One more thing.. I just found out that You can root 5.1 of my phone,via Kingroot. I will try downgrading and try to root it. If i succeed,I will send you the recovery file.. Smiling
hello, plz help me, how to root iku curvy c50l (mt6735p android 6.0)? thank you.
(2016-08-20, 04:09)radmir Wrote: [ -> ]hello, plz help me, how to root iku curvy c50l (mt6735p android 6.0)? thank you.
Hi !

Try to make a TWRP for your phone using my tutorial.
Then, flash SuperSU zip by custom recovery.

Regards
hi cleopatra.. i tried to make your tutorial but it seems only for 64bit, im using 32bit, it gives me an error.
see png attached.
[Image: Untitled.png]

please give me 32bit link.. thank you