www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: HOW TO PORT TWRP MT6735, MT6752, MT6753, MT6795, MT6797 TWRP MT67xx tutorial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Miss cleo, newby david here have a big one for you chinese phone teca octa core mtk 6752 . 5.1 , 4gb of ram an 64 gb. Rom. She.s great but ive got stuck in bootloop. Have some fillers out although so fare no word . is there any other mtk that size that would work that i could clone. Anything you can do to help me i thank you .
AWESOME work @Cleopatra i must say what an excellent guide for helping people to port a TWRP recovery to their MTK devices,if you do not mind i will create a new thread over on the forum i moderate on, and put a link to your thread here at chinaphonearena let's hope that this thread gets as busy as it deserves to be

Big GrinThumbs Up
Miss cleo , will happy to send you a donation , just tale me how to make sure that you will receive it. An the amount an i will do just that thank you very much . david
(2016-07-02, 09:14)Davidcolbert Wrote: [ -> ]Miss cleo , will happy to send you a donation , just tale me how to make sure that you will receive it. An the amount an i will do just that thank you very much . david

Hello David, Cleo would love that. You should see two PayPal donate buttons in the first post of the thread. Button is set to $5. To donate more, do it twice or thrice. She'll be thrilled with whatever people donate. Every penny of the donations go to Cleo.
Hi Davidcolbert !

Thank you very much Smiling

Before to make the donation, please tell me more about your device :

1) Brand & Model of your device.
2) What matters is that it is no a tablet or it is no a clone device.

Kindest Regards
Sorry Cleopatra i am posting here but i am helpless. I have micromax q348 with mtk 6582 soc. I have ported from micromax unite 2 with same soc. But when i flash it some color lines is only coming. I have already unlocked bootloader. Is my recovery img lokified? Please help me
(2016-07-04, 09:46)Avengers27 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I suggest you to install the next version of SP Flash Tool :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

DO NOT TRY to download the TWRP for your device on the net.
They are FAKE SITES. They want to cheat you (I have just verify it now).

THEN, if you won't be able to port the TWRP, I could make a TWRP recovery or PHILZ recovery for your phone.
I have just verify it now ... it is possible to port twrp or philz.
BUT please consider the idea to make a little donation ... my free time to make a custom recovery for you Wink
greetings will have a stock firmware for zte a410 is original firmware update Digitel Venezuela but try by sd and active frp not allow me to make changes agradesco your help
(2016-07-09, 04:34)arnaldo3men2 Wrote: [ -> ]greetings will have a stock firmware for zte a410 is original firmware update Digitel Venezuela but try by sd and active frp not allow me to make changes agradesco your help
Hola !

Discúlpame pero no te entiendo.
Su pregunta es una recuperación personalizada para su teléfono ?
(2016-07-09, 20:05)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-09, 04:34)arnaldo3men2 Wrote: [ -> ]greetings will have a stock firmware for zte a410 is original firmware update Digitel Venezuela but try by sd and active frp not allow me to make changes agradesco your help
Hola !

Discúlpame pero no te entiendo.
Su pregunta es una recuperación personalizada para su teléfono ?

el equipo lo intente actualizar y quedo con bloqueo FRP no me permite modificarlo no inicia se queda en el logo