www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: HOW TO PORT TWRP MT6735, MT6752, MT6753, MT6795, MT6797 TWRP MT67xx tutorial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-08-21, 03:18)joey839 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Put the recovery.img inside "recovery-resources" folder Wink
How can i port rom MTK67xx with same soc. I try to port mtk6735m 64bit to mtk6735m 64bit. Can i use tuto port rom MTK65xx.

Sent from my ARK Benefit i3 using Tapatalk
(2016-08-21, 06:16)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Put the recovery.img inside "recovery-resources" folder Wink
hi Cleopatra. thanks for fast action.. still have an error on x86. carliv.bat will only pop up for a second and displaying an error and exit the cmd. please see the attached file... hope you can fix this ms Cleo.. thank you.
[Image: Untitled.png]
hey cleo,hope you are well
well i seem to be coming unstuck almost at the first hurdle...maybe it's because of this devices SoC which is mtk6797 on my vernee apollo lite,(i sent you a pm),also i noticed that when i downloaded the carliv.zip and unpacked it there were less files available than in your original screen shot in the OP i will leave screen shots here for you to have a look at and will await your reply

p.s. this forum is a nightmare for adding images to...have been trying to see the image i posted but it's stuck on loading now for 5 mins...is there any way to copy'n'paste images into a thread here...thanks

[Image: NqPl4]
pps so i decided to read the thread and finally found a post
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
with the same issue as mine so i tried what you recommended via CMD to create a recovery.img from ADB but as per the same user after typing "su" without quotes i received the message "su not found" as this device is not rooted either as i was waiting to see if i also could create a TWRP and then flash superSU directly from that...i will attempt to root with kingoapp but am quite loath to do so as this usually installs some sort of script onto the device which survives a factory reset
(2016-08-22, 00:19)mrsim Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
with the same issue as mine so i tried what you recommended via CMD to create a recovery.img from ADB but as per the same user after typing "su" without quotes i received the message "su not found" as this device is not rooted either as i was waiting to see if i also could create a TWRP and then flash superSU directly from that...i will attempt to root with kingoapp but am quite loath to do so as this usually installs some sort of script onto the device which survives a factory reset
Adding images is as simple as it gets.

You've incorrectly enclosed the website link to view the album at imgur, not the direct image links.

[Image: EchmeLL.png]

[Image: G87oqj4.png]

Or upload and insert. Forum basics.

[attachment=2970]
@ItHurtz

thank you
sorry was rushing and not really looking at what i was doing correctly just got back and read your post....my bad...sorry on my forum we can just copy'n'paste images without all the added protocol
hi pls help,

i cant get this work after follow the tutorial and flash with spflashtool
(2016-08-22, 02:11)mrsim Wrote: [ -> ]@ItHurtz

thank you
sorry was rushing and not really looking at what i was doing correctly just got back and read your post....my bad...sorry on my forum we can just copy'n'paste images without all the added protocol

Not any added protocol. Just paste the link to the image in image tags. Same as forums have always worked. xda is the same way.
There is already a Vernee Apollo Lite TWRP @mrsim . I haven't tested it myself, but should be good to go.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2016-08-22, 02:14)activedviruz Wrote: [ -> ]hi pls help,

i cant get this work after follow the tutorial and flash with spflashtool

Hi !

You have ported a wrong TWRP.
It is not compatible with your phone.
Please try to port another TWRP for another phone.

Regards