www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew V3 battery problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(2014-01-30, 23:36)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]There are no $130 phones with OTG, 720p, NFC, 16GB storage - Not even close. The value of the iNew V3 is unmatched. The ZP998 is a $280 phone, 60% more than the iNew v3.

There are no gymnastic flips needed to be done for NFC, just make sure the contacts are touching.

Suggestions have been made regarding testing battery life, but you haven't followed up. It's probably best you just sell. If you want you can offer it up for sale here on the forum.

130$ 5inch hd display with otg function smartphone you asked? iOcean X7HD which is about to release.

I'm not not beating up iNew v3 and there is no need for you guys to back it up. it's my phone too, it's just that I'm soo much angry at inew about the problems that this phone has out of the box. a company MUST have a Quality check department to check phones before sending them to resellers.
as I said I'm testing the suggestions that people shared here to see if it gets any better for me or not.
I was not joking when I sai you will make someone happy if you sell it. Go ahead.
You said if you pay 50 extra you will buy the zopo, and I will say that if you pay 50 more you will buy something better, and if you pay something more than this you will buy something better and you are in an endless loop of if's.
Tell me a phone that has 130$ with the same specs. Keep on mind is not only the cpu on a phone.
The phone has one issue. The battery. It can last to me 20-22 hours with 2:30 hours screen on, wifi always on, 3G always on, 2 sim cards and a lot of apps running on the background like Viber, Email, Facebook weather widgets etc. So I am pretty happy for this but this is my normal use. I would like a 20% more power for a heavy day use. Hopefully iNew will build a bigger battery as rumors said.
Nobody was straggling with the OTG, where did you hear that??
The NFC problem created because some users DID NOT close the back cover very well. There was another spot to click but they missed it. Don't blame the phone for this.
you won't get that iocean por less than 160 USD wich is nearly the price I paid for v3 (166USD), and it has the same soc wich I think is responsible por the battery issues, other phones with the same soc and HD screen have extremely high discharge rates, so the same will happen with that iocean

and about the comparison with zp988, well I cannot find it for less than 318USD, that is nearly double price with V3 ... not a fair comparison should I say ...
(2014-01-30, 23:52)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-30, 23:36)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]There are no $130 phones with OTG, 720p, NFC, 16GB storage - Not even close. The value of the iNew V3 is unmatched. The ZP998 is a $280 phone, 60% more than the iNew v3.

There are no gymnastic flips needed to be done for NFC, just make sure the contacts are touching.

Suggestions have been made regarding testing battery life, but you haven't followed up. It's probably best you just sell. If you want you can offer it up for sale here on the forum.

130$ 5inch hd display with otg function smartphone you asked? iOcean X7HD which is about to release.

I'm not not beating up iNew v3 and there is no need for you guys to back it up. it's my phone too, it's just that I'm soo much angry at inew about the problems that this phone has out of the box. a company MUST have a Quality check department to check phones before sending them to resellers.
as I said I'm testing the suggestions that people shared here to see if it gets any better for me or not.

One phone, which doesn't have 16GB or NFC, that will be $130 IN CHINA? Doh

We've shared many suggestions for you. You still haven't produced a proper screen-on time result from battery fully charged. Take 10 deep breaths. Do the battery test as suggested previously, then come back and let us know your result.
(2014-01-30, 23:57)nikstar Wrote: [ -> ]..... Hopefully iNew will build a bigger battery as rumors said....

hold on, where did you read that rumer? If it is true this phone would become perfect. can you give me a link?
Something that we are missing it here.
All of the people that bought this phone, they bought it not because of the specs but because of the DESIGN of the phone(according my opinion).
And maybe the camera too but mostly the look of the phone is its attraction!
(2014-01-31, 00:05)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-30, 23:52)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]

One phone, that hasn't been released, which doesn't have 16GB or NFC, that will be $130 IN CHINA? Doh

We've shared many suggestions for you. You still haven't produced a proper screen-on time result from battery fully charged. Take 10 deep breaths. Do the battery test as suggested previously, then come back and let us know your result.

I will tell you the results within a couple of days after i tested any possible solution, it's just my first day on the phone and it ran out of the battery 3 hours ago, now it's turned off and pluged in to the wall charger.
thanks for the informations by the way

(2014-01-30, 23:58)elsita Wrote: [ -> ]you won't get that iocean por less than 160 USD wich is nearly the price I paid for v3 (166USD), and it has the same soc wich I think is responsible por the battery issues, other phones with the same soc and HD screen have extremely high discharge rates, so the same will happen with that iocean

and about the comparison with zp988, well I cannot find it for less than 318USD, that is nearly double price with V3 ... not a fair comparison should I say ...

I compared the way their system chipset's needed power and the total battery power on the both phones.
something that is obvious here is that there is a lot of power wasting on inew v3 because the phone can't manage and control it in the best way.
(2014-01-31, 00:07)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-30, 23:57)nikstar Wrote: [ -> ]..... Hopefully iNew will build a bigger battery as rumors said....

hold on, where did you read that rumer? If it is true this phone would become perfect. can you give me a link?

I do not remember exactly cause I read long time ago
I read any article and I watch every video until I receive it so I cannot answer.
If I remember correct there is also a reference at inewmodile at the questions from customers about new battery.

Also keep on mind the knew v3 became a VERY popular phone so I can ensure you, that will be build a bigger battery!

(2014-01-31, 00:10)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]I compared the way their system chipset's needed power and the total battery power on the both phones.
something that is obvious here is that there is a lot of power wasting on inew v3 because the phone can't manage and control it in the best way.
So thats why we are saying that this is a SW related problem and it will de solved in a future update
(2014-01-31, 00:10)nikstar Wrote: [ -> ]Something that we are missing it here.
All of the people that bought this phone, they bought it not because of the specs but because of the DESIGN of the phone(according my opinion).
And maybe the camera too but mostly the look of the phone is its attraction!

you have a point here but i can't agree with it entirely
see, there a lot of famous powerfull phone's clone in the market (such as iphone , xperias , galaxy's and much more) but when people buy one of them for low price , they know they are only buying a beautiful shell , with garbage internal specs.
but here we didn't pay for a clone device, we paid to brand companym they have been marketing V3 by it's:
6.5 mm body --------> lie
13 mp f2.0 sony cmos camera -----------> lie
super sensetive touch screen that you can work on it with gloves on ------> I've tested it and it doesnt work so -------> lie

I don't get it how you disclaim them for all the lies that they have said.
if they wanna grow, build high quality devices and hit the worldwide market , in the first place they should be honest.

if you knew that this phone is actually thicker than samsung galaxy s3 (8.4mm) , with an OEM god knows what branded camera ,and a normal touchscreen , would be still be as interested as you were before you've recieved the phone?
I don't think so.

as you guys said while the phone was charging , it jumped from 85 to 100 in a short time and right after it showed 100% i unpluged it, and now I installed Gsam battery monitor, it shows 100% charged , 4.115 v , 86' F
I'll share the results here when it's discharged next time
update : weird thing is happening , gsam battery monitor is increasing the voltage!! first it was 4.11 , when i posted this post it was 4.15 , now it is 4.128 V... shouldn't this number be lowered???
and now 4.135v
now 4.14v
First of all I new that it is not 6,5mm and I didm,t care because its clever design makes it look very slim, slimmer than all the Galaxy phones.
Noe about the camera you should read my post here. I know what camera has and I am not a god! [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
The camera it is a sony exmor sensor code name IMX135. Please read before post.
I do not know why they advertise it as a F2,0 camera and not the F2,2. The strange thing is that another phone that uses the same sensor, the THL 100s (if I remember correct) advertise the camera, is the sony IMX135 with F2,0 aperture! Probably they get wrong info from SONY???
I cannot tell. The sure is that the same sensor is at SG4 SG Note 3 etc.
About gloves and touchscreen, I suggest to you, to buy different gloves because I can work the touch screen with my gloves.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21