www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew V3 battery problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
whatsapp, line or telegram (I use the three of them) make no discernible difference in my battery behaviour
Inew give us a new battery, how you dont see an opportunity for profit and common benefit???? How??
Today I did a battery calibration, that's what I got until now.
I've successfully replaced my V3 battery with a THL W8 2000 mAh battery.
However, somehow, the system sees it as 1000 mAh.. (android tuner wrote this)...i've tried the app battery calibration, with no luck unfortunately, as the system only lets it charge up to half (although the battery meter is at 100%) and it discharges very soon... any ideas?
The problem is NOT the iNew v3 battery. And it's not the ROM either. The problem is the charging system in the phone. It can only push so much juice.

Use an external charger and battery swap. Your problem's then solved - The battery will charge to true 95-100% and you've gained the additional benefit of freeing up your phone from being tied to a charger.
(2014-04-08, 19:30)NexusTrix Wrote: [ -> ]The problem is NOT the iNew v3 battery. And it's not the ROM either. The problem is the charging system in the phone. It can only push so much juice.

Use an external charger and battery swap. Your problem's then solved - The battery will charge to true 95-100% and you've gained the additional benefit of freeing up your phone from being tied to a charger.

Swapping batteries could be worth some times, but do you think that the V3 backcover will resist around 300 battery swaps in a year? I don't think so,.
Why not. If it does wear out, just buy another. They're like $5. Or buy one or two now in anticipation of it wearing out.
one day Smiling [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I just bought two THL batteries and they haven't arrived yet.
If they don't charge inside the phone to 100% what's the point? will this happen with every phone? none of the people who made the modification to the THL battery mentioned this.
(2014-04-09, 04:57)ahabec Wrote: [ -> ]I just bought two THL batteries and they haven't arrived yet.
If they don't charge inside the phone to 100% what's the point? will this happen with every phone? none of the people who made the modification to the THL battery mentioned this.

not sure if the charge perfectly inside the phone
but if u have 3 (2 THL and 1 Inew) battries, why not buy an external charger, itd be the perfect situation, u'l haev atlst 1 if not 2 batteries fully charged at all times.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21