www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew V3 battery problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(2014-01-29, 15:26)ecuadorianme Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-27, 15:45)Athanaso77 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried charging your battery with external charger and battery calibration?

Could you please send m a link to an external charger that works for you?

I have never used external chargers before but since the Inew I ordered has two batteries it is worth the try.

My phone should be arriving today.

I'm not sure that is a good idea, external charger can push the batteries past their safely spot as geekgirl explained.

The issue is likely a software fault in the way the device is managing the battery, why else would there be an improvement between firmware versions?
(2014-01-29, 21:01)Android-uk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-29, 15:26)ecuadorianme Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-27, 15:45)Athanaso77 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried charging your battery with external charger and battery calibration?

Could you please send m a link to an external charger that works for you?

I have never used external chargers before but since the Inew I ordered has two batteries it is worth the try.

My phone should be arriving today.

I'm not sure that is a good idea, external charger can push the batteries past their safely spot as geekgirl explained.

The issue is likely a software fault in the way the device is managing the battery, why else would there be an improvement between firmware versions?

Agreed that it may not be the best idea, but having 2 batteries without a separate charger is sort of pointless.
Using an external charger is of no concern. They generally stop charging at 4.2-4.25 volts. I've used them for years without any issues or negative affects on the battery. As to which one, search 'universal battery charger' on Amazon or eBay and look for the type that clamp onto the battery and don't have a bottom that boxes the battery in.
I am using an official HTC charger rated at 1.3mA

From flat without turning on the phone the battery has gone from 0% to 50% in an hour.

This battery charges up and discharges quick. What could be wrong?
There's nothing abnormal about charging to 50% in an hour. Look at the entire charge, not half. How long does it take to get to 100%?

And what do you mean by discharges 'fast'. If you're getting 3-4 hours on screen time doing normal stuff, it's normal.
(2014-01-29, 21:54)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]There's nothing abnormal about charging to 50% in an hour. Look at the entire charge, not half. How long does it take to get to 100%?

And what do you mean by discharges 'fast'. If you're getting 3-4 hours on screen time doing normal stuff, it's normal.

Will keep you updated - will check every hour then run some battery tests - any tests that are good?

If it wasn't for the battery I would be raving about this phone.

Could it be that the dual sim issue is the error - having to have 2 antennae on the go all the time when most people only ever use one sim?

Can you disable the second sim?
Well if there's no SIM in the slot, it shouldn't be taking up any juice.

Use Better Battery Stats to record on-screen time. Set your brightness on auto.

I have to agree, if the battery was 2500mA, even at the expense of making the phone 2mm thicker, it would be a huge winner. Some feel the camera should be better. You really can't have it all for such a bargain price, but would have been awesome if they'd taken the extra step with the camera and battery.

Even if they added $20 to the price to get those components upgraded a bit. I still like the phone, all the other components are quite good. I think the pictures are okay for the price considering it's 16GB, has NFC and OTG. Good external speaker. LED is strong. Mic and earpiece are good. LCD is very good.
Hey, has anyone tried to use the 3150mAh battery from the inew i6000 into our mobile phone?
(2014-01-30, 08:58)joakinjr Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, has anyone tried to use the 3150mAh battery from the inew i6000 into our mobile phone?

is it possible? isn't the inew i6000 battery thicker? if it is , it will cause problem closing the back cover. and then it may cause problems for the nfc connectors to connect.

I received my inew v3 yesterday.... and I guess i'm going to sell it too. the battery is killing me!!
It was charged 100% at 5 am , and now it's 6.11 am and i barely used it for about 8 - 10 minutes. guss what?! battery has only 77% power left!. I can't live with that!
the phone by it self is absoloutly guorges . I love every part of the phone .. but the battery....
I wish there was a way that could make this phone run for a day... but since there is not, I guess i have to let her go Sad( Big Grin
I use 1.0.1 firmware does it have anything to do with the software version?

even the android setting says remaining battery life : 1hr and 28 minutes! on76% power

please tell me if there is a way to solve this insane battery life so that i wont sell it... I really like the phone..
(2014-01-30, 11:54)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]even the android setting says remaining battery life : 1hr and 28 minutes! on76% power

please tell me if there is a way to solve this insane battery life so that i wont sell it... I really like the phone..

that because android is basing the remain life based on previous % drain. the estimate time left if mean nothing. please follow what was suggest to you and go through the whole cycle.

charge the battery external will give longer battery discharge as well is a tip.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21