www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew V3 battery problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
:p ur right, custom is just a wishful assumption on my part i guess, i dunno if they actually change the kernel and such and optimize it to their hardware\software or if they just get some standard available code and be done with it, i hope they do customize it to iron out problems with their particular mobile tho ._.

Kernels and roms modified by users usually give great benefits and fixes, inew should be able to do the same to some extent, or fail at it even if they have good hardware no?
Hi my battery charges to 100% according to battery spy but the battery drain is very poor - its losing 13% an hourwith the biggest usage cell standby 25%, wifi 25%, phone idle 25%. is my phone defective?

I have just got it so can still return.
Doh what makes you think it that defective. because it lose the 13% hour? that not defective. good job on choosing a good phone for yourself. now just relax and enjoy it.
(2014-01-25, 19:02)Kankerot Wrote: [ -> ]Hi my battery charges to 100% according to battery spy but the battery drain is very poor - its losing 13% an hourwith the biggest usage cell standby 25%, wifi 25%, phone idle 25%. is my phone defective?

I have just got it so can still return.

I am afraid it is not defective, mine works the same with 104 firmware, previous firmwares give you some longer durations, although not good enough for me

this phone sucks, if you have the chance return it, although chinese sellers will not make it easy for you, mine (pandawill) is doing the easy thing for them, sending me another battery but only after new year holidays, when I receive it it will be too late for returning the phone ...

(2014-01-25, 19:16)Sniper47 Wrote: [ -> ]Doh what makes you think it that defective. because it lose the 13% hour? that not defective. good job on choosing a good phone for yourself. now just relax and enjoy it.

hahaha, I asume you are a joker Big Grin ; 13% per hour discharge is absolutely unacceptable for a 2014 smarphone
My first charge the phone went to 100% - I checked using battery spy. I was using an original HTC 1.3mA charger.

Currently my phone has been on standby for 36hrs - down to 20% - just used internet for 15 mins, hd video for 5 mins, downloaded a few apps - all on wifi and some antutu testing.

If I get 12 hours good usage out of the phone then I am happy.

If anyone wants me to do some testing just post here.
As I reported on another post, A V3 I have abandoned on the table is at 75% after 2 days and 22 hours, without sims but with active wifi and logged into google play.

Any testing, I'm available until 1st of february.

Cheers
kok
Have you tried charging your battery with external charger and battery calibration?
I just got the 10% battery warning. Within about 30 seconds it was down to 1%?!
That will be happen sometimes with most phones. Battery discharge never smooth. Especially at lower %.
(2014-01-27, 15:45)Athanaso77 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried charging your battery with external charger and battery calibration?

Could you please send m a link to an external charger that works for you?

I have never used external chargers before but since the Inew I ordered has two batteries it is worth the try.

My phone should be arriving today.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21