www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew V3 battery problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(2014-01-31, 00:59)nikstar Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
The camera it is a sony exmor sensor code name IMX135. Please read before post.
I do not know why they advertise it as a F2,0 camera and not the F2,2. The strange thing is that another phone that uses the same sensor, the THL 100s (if I remember correct) advertise the camera, is the sony IMX135 with F2,0 aperture! Probably they get wrong info from SONY???
I cannot tell. The sure is that the same sensor is at SG4 SG Note 3 etc.
About gloves and touchscreen, I suggest to you, to buy different gloves because I can work the touch screen with my gloves.
yes , our phones have decent cameras but,
the point here is not what i personally prefer or whats your taste in smartphone, the point is that phone that they have advertized is somehow different from the phones that you and I have in our hands right now.
Yes I totally agree with this, and I new all of this before I bought it, but I STILL like this phone so I do not care. I like it with the F2,2 camera and 8,3mm thickness!
(2014-01-31, 01:10)nikstar Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I totally agree with this, and I new all of this before I bought it, but I STILL like this phone so I do not care. I like it with the F2,2 camera and 8,3mm thickness!

as I previously mention I love the phone too , and i really want to keep it, I love every other part of the phone except the battery, which is a really important issue to me, I hope they will release a better battery. or at least fix it via a software upgrade really soon.
(2014-01-31, 00:30)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]if you knew that this phone is actually thicker than samsung galaxy s3 (8.4mm) , with an OEM god knows what branded camera ,and a normal touchscreen , would be still be as interested as you were before you've recieved the phone?
I don't think so.

as you guys said while the phone was charging , it jumped from 85 to 100 in a short time and right after it showed 100% i unpluged it, and now I installed Gsam battery monitor, it shows 100% charged , 4.115 v , 86' F
I'll share the results here when it's discharged next time
update : weird thing is happening , gsam battery monitor is increasing the voltage!! first it was 4.11 , when i posted this post it was 4.15 , now it is 4.128 V... shouldn't this number be lowered???
and now 4.135v
now 4.14v

Don't concern yourself with anything other than on screen time. You should get about 3-4 hours of on screen normal use through 15-20 hours.

Don't assume other people's opinions. Profile had literally zero to do with my decision to own this phone. Even if it was 10.5mm, I wouldn't care. I wouldn't want the phone any smaller than 8.5. It's actually too thin in my hands without the case.
\
(2014-01-31, 01:18)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]as I previously mention I love the phone too , and i really want to keep it, I love every other part of the phone except the battery, which is a really important issue to me, I hope they will release a better battery. or at least fix it via a software upgrade really soon.

We all hoping for thisSmiling I am sure there will be a new battery and or a custom rom that will solve this issue!
Here is my Inew V3 Usage Battery Rapport

Used Rom Inew V3 1.0.4 GeekGirl
Battery Capacity: 4205mv/1830mah
Standby/sleep: >36h
Discharge Time: 5h43m (onscreen Usage with Wifi and Mobile etc enabled)
Average drop: 12,9mv a minute
Full (heavy Usage!) time Globally: 3h29m
Charge Time: 2h58m (normal/safe use, using stock charger and powered on)
Charge Time: 3h50m (0 to 100% using stock charger and powered on)

Internet (browsing)
using wifi: 5h13m
using gsm: 4h34m

Gaming
3d 2h48m
2d 5h13m

Video
Online 3h12m
Local 3h52m

Audio (screen off)
Online 5h43
Local 8h19m
(2014-01-31, 01:24)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Don't concern yourself with anything other than on screen time. You should get about 3-4 hours of on screen normal use through 15-20 hours.

Don't assume other people's opinions. Profile had literally zero to do with my decision to own this phone. Even if it was 10.5mm, I wouldn't care. I wouldn't want the phone any smaller than 8.5. It's actually too thin in my hands without the case.
\

sometimes yoy can get more screen time than that

[Image: a9uqu3ez.jpg]

that is from a spanish user battery charged externally

and this is my yesterday result, although 8 hours were night hours with no use, but i made a test with mytracks of 30 minutes (perfect results should I say) and had nearly 3 hours music playing from the phone memory

[Image: uploadfromtaptalk1391022865089-jpg.42179]
I'm sorry I don't quite understand how justifying the average usage of the battery resolves the issue of users that expected (and paid for) a battery of 1850mah. 1850mah alone is a low score on a phone of such quality and getting 4/5ths out of it is really something you can't just ignore.

I understand, you use an external charger to avoid this issue, correct? But you must bear in mind that the average user simply wishes to plug in their phone while they're not using it and expect it to be ready by the time they reach for it.
This issue with the battery is the biggest blemish on the company's name so far.

What are your predictions of this issue being resolved in the future? What does it take?
Incorrect....Aletheus. I don't use the external charger to gain battery time. That's just an added bonus. My using an external charger has zero to do with iNew v3. It has to do with the freedom of not having my phone tied to a charger.
my opinion is that this phone and any mtk chineze phone that costs as the cost of low end phones outside from china, continue to be cheap phones.Until now i have bought 7 mtk phones from different brands and noone was perfect.Bugs that were never solved from company.I learn to live with their bugs until i sold the phone and take the next one.And i continue to buy mtk phones because in general many of them are vfm for their price.
my opinion is that with any mtk phone from inew or any "inew" company serious support is only a dream...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21