www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew V3 battery problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
My battery "stops" 89% and never reach 100%

How to solved that?
Try with another charger, if there is no change then make a phone reset.
So... Do thl w8 batteries fit our device? Does 250mah make a difference? Or is it more appropriate to get a powerbank?
My news now is actually that last week my phone died completely and I have no idea whether it has anything to do with the battery since it's been working on the THL battery for a couple of months.

The vibrate stopped working, I tapped slightly on the phone back twice, it vibrated for a few seconds and then died. Nothing wakes it up and I couldn't even flash (error 8046 in Flashtools).

I am since then back to the simpler THL T5s. weaker led light and camera not as good, also a minor issue with sound in video recordings for those who care, but battery life is easily double that of V3 and GPS is as accurate as the finest Samsung devices.

So it seems I'll be avoiding iNew stuff for a while.
yes,i also bouth a doogee dg2014,because my v3 begins to stop ,i have it for 6months and there are too many problems.gps,battery,and now display stop line by line.so,never again inew.the dg2014 works perfect ,gps cach satelites for 15 sec cold start.battery keeps 2 days always,the phone works perfect .ok there is no NFC or 16gb sd but thats ok,i never use it.
Lol, my v3 is still kickass Smiling However I was dissappointed to fin then it's esign is stolen from THL 100s Sad
Got [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] charger recently. Good one, but darn sloooooooooow... Guess, I should take [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] one. Cool
THIS IS FOR EVERYONE WHO HAVE INSTALL THE THL BATTERY>

It looks like the KitKat Update fixes the charge problem on the iNew V3 and now it charges the battery up to 4.35v which is beyond the limit of the THL battery (4,2v) and there is danger to destroy the battery and maybe the phone too.
So everyone who update to KitKat and have the THL battery, must check the battery volts when is 100% charged with an app and if it goes over 4,2v, to swap back to the original battery.
Lol, somehow I think, our battery's real capacity is not 1830mah. not even 1500. I've bought a all charger with LCD display that shows mah an put a battery in it. Took 'bout 10-12 hours to fill the cells. LCD showed 1190mah. So I put the battery to the phone, and it showed the batt is full 90%. Thus... doing some math... 1190/9*10 is... 'bout 1320mah! I doubt the charger lies, as previously I charged Jiayu 3000mah battery to 2900mah (couln't wait any longer).
(2014-08-31, 04:01)rgnr Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, somehow I think, our battery's real capacity is not 1830mah. not even 1500. I've bought a all charger with LCD display that shows mah an put a battery in it. Took 'bout 10-12 hours to fill the cells. LCD showed 1190mah. So I put the battery to the phone, and it showed the batt is full 90%. Thus... doing some math... 1190/9*10 is... 'bout 1320mah! I doubt the charger lies, as previously I charged Jiayu 3000mah battery to 2900mah (couln't wait any longer).
There are a couple of problems with this. There's no way a 1300mA battery could power the v3 for 5 hours of onscreen time. There's also no such thing as a "mA" sensor. At least, not in the way of sensing how much juice is in a battery. Whoever sold this thing to you is chuckling their way to the bank.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21