www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: english version of cwm for tcl idol x+ s960,rom ,root and gapps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
latest rom from tcl page:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

anzhi rom v3:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&shareid=470911259&third=0

tcl overseas rom:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] pass for downloud: 67y3

et rom 70 languages:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] pass for unrar is et

miui rom:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&shareid=1639151015&third=0

english recovery :
root:
gapps :

for baidu i use this downloud manager..it goes up to 1mb downloud for me ..http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/download.htm
Hi there, I think you are a lucky one and one of the first owners of that phone. As far as I know you could be the first completing that task. Here is the way I would generate a working recovery:

First you need to root your phone. I recommend Framaroot v 1.9.1 from somewhere around here or from source xda-developers. If your phone is rooted install ADB drivers on your computer and backup your phone. Then try to auto-generate your English recovery using the procedure here: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Good luck and keep us informed if it worked / worked not for you.
Are you sure you're not going into factory mode? Try to hold the volume button the other way and see what happens.
is not the factory mode..is recovery...phone s rooted so i will try make my one recovery as suggested up..other pr is when i try update phone is asking to reboot after update is downlouded via ota and then fail to update...for the rest is an amazing phoneSmiling
i found a recovery in englishSmiling..and it is working...i still need to figure aout how to flash ota updates...still giving error after enter in recovery mode
if anybody need the english recovery pm meSmiling
(2014-02-14, 04:33)viomazilu Wrote: [ -> ]i found a recovery in englishSmiling..and it is working...i still need to figure aout how to flash ota updates...still giving error after enter in recovery mode
Please share with meSmiling I have rooted the phone but cant install Gapps, is it possible to do it from the recovery?
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] both are working .twrp is touch..
(2014-02-16, 18:28)kazman86 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-14, 04:33)viomazilu Wrote: [ -> ]i found a recovery in englishSmiling..and it is working...i still need to figure aout how to flash ota updates...still giving error after enter in recovery mode
Please share with meSmiling I have rooted the phone but cant install Gapps, is it possible to do it from the recovery?

Yes, for sure you will need custom recovery to install GAPPS.

Thank you for that share Vio.
try this gapps...
gapps jb [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Hello,

thanks for the english recovery, could someone create a scatter of the official ROM so I can reflash my phone?

I Flashed my phone with a ROM from this website [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

And my phone lost the phone ability and now he don't boot, if someone could produce a ROM with scatter file so I can flash it with SPFlashtool, it would be great.

Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20