www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Easy Magic PhilZ Touch Installer for MediaTek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
need some help please.
tried both cwm and twrp and failed.
gionee elife s7 mtk 6752 lollipop amigo 3.04 from china .
rooted but cant get custom recovery and gapps.
did someone created recovery for this phone?
Hi iovardi !

Unfortunately Philz Touch doesn't works on Mediatek last SoCs. I also have bought recently a phone with MT6752 ... and I have tried to install Philz ... but the developer of Philz has not yet updated Philz to make it working on the latest Mediatek SoCs. I have installed with success TWRP on my device. Please follow the next steps :

1) download the next rom : [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
2) unzip rom downloaded and overwrite the original Recovery.img with the Recovery.img that you will find at the next link :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

3) flash the rom with SP Flash Tool (last version), you will find it at the next link :

And then, I suggest you to install the last version of "Mobileuncle", you will find it at the next link :

Please test your TWRP (tap on "Mobileuncle" ... tap on "Into Recovery Mode").
For the Gapps, I suggest you to install "Pico" (5.0.x folder), you will find it to the next link :

If all my suggestions will works well ... please give me a +rep :-)
thank you very very much
trying it right now

the s7-04 version is un rootable hence no way to get into recovery.
upgrading back to version 3.04 and rooting -
flashifying the twrp file cant access recovery - boots back system instead.
(2015-06-06, 23:38)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Please keep me update about the situation.

:-)

where is the download link
Hi imran693 !

You have to join to Needrom to see the download link for the firmware :

(2015-07-23, 23:04)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

thnx bro i have downloaded but this is not working for my canvas juice 2....can u make cwm for my canvas juice 2.
I will try to teach you how to make a full backup ... and then, how to use the boot.img to install Philz Touch on your phone. Fortunately your device has an MT6582 ... so you will be able to make a full backup with MTK Droid Tools 2.5.3 :-)
At first, follow step by step the tutorial below :

And then, after that you have made a full backup, follow step by step my tutorial at page number 1.

(2015-07-23, 23:21)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

And then, after that you have made a full backup, follow step by step my tutorial at page number 1.

bro i have tried all the process like mtk droid tool,twrp,carlive and philz but due to my android is lollipop this all have failed.

when using mtk droid tool ,when i press root button the error come in the screen communication lost with the phone. all the driver and adb have installed in my pc and i hav tried lots of times but not successful. plz bro help me.
Do you have already tried ALL adb drivers ? Are you sure about it ? Try to uninstall the adb driver with the software below (x86 or x64 ... it depends from your Windows OS) :

And then, try to install the drivers below :

Please READ CAREFULLY the next steps :

Remember to disable Driver Signature Enforcement on Windows 8.
1) Press the Win + C keyboard combination to bring up the Charms Bar, then click on the Settings Charm.
2) We need to head into the Modern Control Panel, so go ahead and click on the Change PC settings link.
3) When the Control Panel opens, switch over to the “Update & recovery” section.
4) Then click on the Recovery option on the left hand side.
5) Once selected, you will see an advanced startup section appear on the right hand side. You will need to click on the “Restart now” button.
6) Once your Computer has rebooted you will need to choose the Troubleshoot option.
7) Then head into Advanced options.
8) Then Startup Settings.
9) Since we are modifying boot time configuration settings, you will need to restart your Computer one last time.
10) You will be given a list of startup settings that you can change (press the F7 key).
OTHER STEPS :
Right click and select Update Device Driver Software.
Select Browse my computer for driver software.
Select Let me pick from a list of drivers installed on my computer.
Select Show all and click next.
Click Have Disk, then Browse.
Go to your extracted folder and go into it, until a file called (android_winusb.inf ... for example) is there. Double click that.
Click OK and then Next (If it says not signed, just click next anyway).
Wait and if it says not signed, click install drivers anyway.
(2015-07-23, 23:40)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

And then, try to install the drivers below :

Please READ CAREFULLY the next steps :

Remember to disable Driver Signature Enforcement on Windows 8.
1) Press the Win + C keyboard combination to bring up the Charms Bar, then click on the Settings Charm.
2) We need to head into the Modern Control Panel, so go ahead and click on the Change PC settings link.
3) When the Control Panel opens, switch over to the “Update & recovery” section.
4) Then click on the Recovery option on the left hand side.
5) Once selected, you will see an advanced startup section appear on the right hand side. You will need to click on the “Restart now” button.
6) Once your Computer has rebooted you will need to choose the Troubleshoot option.
7) Then head into Advanced options.
8) Then Startup Settings.
9) Since we are modifying boot time configuration settings, you will need to restart your Computer one last time.
10) You will be given a list of startup settings that you can change (press the F7 key).
OTHER STEPS :
Right click and select Update Device Driver Software.
Select Browse my computer for driver software.
Select Let me pick from a list of drivers installed on my computer.
Select Show all and click next.
Click Have Disk, then Browse.
Go to your extracted folder and go into it, until a file called (android_winusb.inf ... for example) is there. Double click that.
Click OK and then Next (If it says not signed, just click next anyway).
Wait and if it says not signed, click install drivers anyway.

bro i have tried this tutorial already.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25