www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Easy Magic PhilZ Touch Installer for MediaTek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
USBDeview also ? Sorry ... but you seem a little hasty !
I suggest you to try many times ... be patient please ... haste is a poor advisor.

:-)
(2015-07-24, 00:12)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]USBDeview also ? Sorry ... but you seem a little hasty !
I suggest you to try many times ... be patient please ... haste is a poor advisor.

okk i wil try
Not work on Doogee DG700. Recovery is installed, phone restart to recovery but there is only black screen. Also lost root.
Hi romanticxboy !

Philz Touch is not compatible with all mobile phones in the world. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not work. If you wish to realize this fact, please read all 11 pages of this thread. I suggest you to try with TWRP ... please follow the tutorial below :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Regards :-)
(2015-07-24, 18:09)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Regards :-)
Also black screen and no recovery when I try to create TWRP or CWM recovery. MtkDroidTools also gives black screen.

I installed Philz recovery from here by using Mobileuncle Tools and still black screen when I opening recovery.

On my Doogee DG700 work only stock recovery. This phone has locked boot.img/bootloader?
Hi romanticxboy !

I suggest you to download the stock ROM at the first link and replace the original recovery.img with the recovery.img at the second link below ... and then try to flash it with SP Flash Tool (last version) :

(2015-07-24, 19:18)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I do not need to use SP Flash Tool. Mobileuncle Tools certainly installs recovery and installs them correctly.
(2015-07-24, 19:24)romanticxboy Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I do not need to use SP Flash Tool. Mobileuncle Tools certainly installs recovery and installs them correctly.Well, you do what you want ... I have given you only a suggestion ... good luck
It is interesting that on internet I could not find anyone who has DG700 and custom recovery. A few days looking for it and have not found.
(2015-07-24, 19:18)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Hello, thanks for the custom recovery.img! I've been trying getting a custom recovery for my DG700 as well and tried different things, but no success yet. Sad thing your file won't work either Sad

Maybe it will help if I give you a recap of what I've done:
- unlocked the bootloader via adb (the original PhilZ Thread on xda says it is necessary, so I did)
- flashed the latest R21 build from Doogee (Android 5 Lollipop) with your replaced recovery.img with the SP Flash Tool from Doogee (Version 5.1408.00)
- rooted with iroot
- followed your tutorial with the boot.img from the R21 build, but with a newer version of PhilZ (Version 6.59.0 r1)
- went to manual mode, chose my resolution (540x960)
- bootloop/oversize issues fix -> choose No
- Fix for aroma -> choose No AromaFM issue
- Does ported Philz touch has font size problem/flip screen or lcd touch problem? -> choose No
- started into recovery mode from PhilZ -> the phone just gives a complete white screen

When I now turn off the phone and reboot into recovery it just gives me a black screen.. any ideas would be greatly appreciated Smiling
Just out of curiosity, how did you build the recovery.img you provided?

Thanks! Smiling
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25