www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Easy Magic PhilZ Touch Installer for MediaTek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
(2016-06-15, 17:06)MJA Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Then, tap on the app ... and make some screenshoots (in the tab "System" ) about "system" and "os". Then, please post here your screenshots ( I suggest you to upload your screenshots on "Tinypic" ... it is free ... copy and paste here the link between the 2 [IMG] )

Regards
there you go...
with CPU X
[Image: Ikvx0Xs.png]

[Image: M0oc1XS.png]

[Image: AEwOu4q.png]

[Image: BZmjTQK.png]

& with AIDA64

[Image: n9MbGVb.png]

[Image: m7f39EV.png]

[Image: k5vhguw.png]

[Image: s5JoRCU.png]

[Image: wDJGyUb.png]
(2016-06-16, 08:54)MJA Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

2) Enable "USB debugging" (on "Developer options" into your device)
3) Open CMD prompt in Windows ... and type the next command :

adb reboot bootloader (and press enter)

Your phone will reboot into FASTBOOT mode.
4) Then, type the next command :

fastboot getvar all (and press enter)

5) Check if the bootloader is unlocked ... please see my next screenshot (yellow arrow) :

[Image: 29p2fdj.jpg]

6) Give me a feedback about it

Regards
Thanks & here we go...

[Image: ynjeO7M.jpg]

Kind Regards
(2016-06-16, 18:21)MJA Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks & here we go...

[Image: ynjeO7M.jpg]

Kind Regards
UNLOCKED ... it is a good news Smiling
Now I am starting to try to make a TWRP for your device. No guarantees but I will try to make it. Please be patient ... I am busy now ... I will contact you as soon as possible.

Regards
Thanks Cleopatra, lets finger cross Smiling & you take your time, no hurry Smiling
PS. if you need anything from stock rom i.e recovery.img or boot.img or any file from stock rom just tell & i will provide, beside either TWRP works or not thats an other thing but i really appreciate your kindness & help, May God Bless you.
Kind Regards
(2016-06-16, 19:04)MJA Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

And of course, please post here the screenshots about them Smiling
Quote: Hi MJA (101AjA101) !

I have found something of suspicious about the resolution of your tablet ... please watch the next video :

Before to start to try to make a custom recovery for your tablet, please verify once again the resolution with the next 2 apps :

And of course, please post here the screenshots about them Smiling

Hello Cleopatra, & thanks for headup,
from past one week i am keep trying to figure out how to make TWRP for my device, i tried CarlivImageKitchen to make manual & atm i tried many & few of them successfully open on my device but it have screen issue i.e if i touch install button it open wipe, if i touch backup button it open reboot, like this so first issue is touch & its possible its due to iam using different resolution twrp or idk, second issue was Mounting Points, i.e i changed mounting points & edit twrp.fstasb, recovery.fstab but twrp not recognize my device Mounting Points & give error to read back, i have take screenshots of resolution using said apps & few others as you said, please take a look,

With Screen Resolution App:
[Image: g3ip1yo.png]

With Display Tester App:
[Image: YEepkCD.png]
[Image: DGv3R5U.png]

With Screen Info App:
[Image: dwwgYlX.png]
[Image: Wub2sC5.png]

With ScreenSpecs App:
[Image: 7iQp5Sz.png]

With ScreenSpecs Checker App:
[Image: 94XwXk2.png]
[Image: 0ISebAm.png]
[Image: b6kLIuF.png]
[Image: dl4pM9k.png]
[Image: 1e7YJNB.png]
[Image: md1PbAM.png]
[Image: qJ9VoiT.png]
[Image: 6wQcWuQ.png]
[Image: fOq8Rg4.png]
[Image: w8HAjXO.png]

for mounting points of my device i used adb to get specs & following is screenshots,

[Image: Rb8XZlQ.jpg]
[Image: yKfcvvs.jpg]
[Image: GP5C8e4.jpg]

Here is that [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] which open on my device but with above issues & problems.
If everyone was like you, it'd be a better world ... it sure makes my job easier Smiling
Now we know for sure that your device has a screen resolution of 1280x750.

Above all ... Do you have unlocked the bootloader ?

I have unpacked the twrp img that you have installed into your tablet ... and I have taken a look at the default.prop ... please see the next screenshot :

[Image: 2ibg6ea.jpg]

You could try to change some values and add a line:

ro.secure=0
ro.debuggable=1
ro.allow.mock.location=1
persist.service.adb.enable=1 (between debuggable and zygote)

Then, I see that you have installed a twrp for K960 ... please see the next screenshot :

[Image: 1zr029i.jpg]

Try to change the values and to add a line to the default.prop ... then flash once again the twrp ... and see what will happens ... how it will react.
Do not forget to unlock the bootloader.
It will not be an easy task ... but we will try to solve it together Smiling
haha lol Cleopatra you are funny, anyways yea the bootloader is unlocked & i tried what you said but same both issue, mounting points & screen issue i.e if i touch install button it open wipe etc...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25