www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Easy Magic PhilZ Touch Installer for MediaTek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
(2016-04-20, 17:42)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-20, 17:32)rameshurfrnd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-19, 23:57)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Don't cry ... I will try to help you ... please upload your twrp on Mega and post me the link (link with key). Please tell me all the steps that you have done to make your own twrp Smiling
Thanks for the reply

I managed myself at last created twrp recovery for my device
Not able to install xposed installer on my device after installing the zip file phone reboots randomly what to do help
Each Android version has its proper Xposed Framework version. Which Xposed version do you have installed ? Please tell me about your phone brand/model.

Intex Aqua Ace & MT6735 Android 5.1.1
(2016-04-20, 21:52)rameshurfrnd1 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2016-04-20, 23:02)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

ok awaiting
(2016-04-21, 13:01)rameshurfrnd1 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

ok awaitingI am having problems with the kernel of your device ... it is very problematic ... it seems harder than I predicted Sad
However, try the next recovery ... probably it will does not work ... but try it (flash it with SP Flash Tool ... use the scatter file inside the rar):

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2016-04-21, 18:48)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

ok awaitingI am having problems with the kernel of your device ... it is very problematic ... it seems harder than I predicted Sad
However, try the next recovery ... probably it will does not work ... but try it (flash it with SP Flash Tool ... use the scatter file inside the rar):

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Thanks

Its not working

I told you that i have ported twrp 3.0.0 recovery for my devices Intex Aqua Ace its working fine
(2016-04-21, 19:32)rameshurfrnd1 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thanks

Its not working

I told you that i have ported twrp 3.0.0 recovery for my devices Intex Aqua Ace its working fineBut you have not told me that you have ported the twrp version 3.x.x.x ... please can you give me it ? I am curious about the kernel ... and do not forget to share your twrp on Needrom. So ... your only problem is Xposed Framework ... do you confirm it to me ?
(2016-04-21, 20:30)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thanks

Its not working

I told you that i have ported twrp 3.0.0 recovery for my devices Intex Aqua Ace its working fineBut you have not told me that you have ported the twrp version 3.x.x.x ... please can you give me it ? I am curious about the kernel ... and do not forget to share your twrp on Needrom. So ... your only problem is Xposed Framework ... do you confirm it to me ?
Xposed Framework Problem also solved with correct version of Xposed Zip File
Now i am searching custom rom to port for My device but not able to find out can you help me with that
(2016-04-21, 21:18)rameshurfrnd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-21, 20:30)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-21, 19:32)rameshurfrnd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks

Its not working

I told you that i have ported twrp 3.0.0 recovery for my devices Intex Aqua Ace its working fine
But you have not told me that you have ported the twrp version 3.x.x.x ... please can you give me it ? I am curious about the kernel ... and do not forget to share your twrp on Needrom. So ... your only problem is Xposed Framework ... do you confirm it to me ?

Now i am searching custom rom to port for My device but not able to find out can you help me with that
Increasingly difficult ? Big Grin
Please send me by private message your twrp porting (and tell me more about it). Which twrp you used as a base ? What brand/model of smartphone as a base ? These informations could be precious for the porting.
(2016-04-21, 21:28)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-21, 21:18)rameshurfrnd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-21, 20:30)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]But you have not told me that you have ported the twrp version 3.x.x.x ... please can you give me it ? I am curious about the kernel ... and do not forget to share your twrp on Needrom. So ... your only problem is Xposed Framework ... do you confirm it to me ?

Please send me by private message your twrp porting (and tell me more about it). Which twrp you used as a base ? What brand/model of smartphone as a base ? These informations could be precious for the porting.

Recovery Link

Updated on Needrom Search it with Intex Aqua Ace you will find it also recovery base also there
(2016-04-21, 21:48)rameshurfrnd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-21, 21:28)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-21, 21:18)rameshurfrnd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Xposed Framework Problem also solved with correct version of Xposed Zip File

Recovery Link

Updated on Needrom Search it with Intex Aqua Ace you will find it also recovery base also there
Well done ! To share your success is the best thing to help the people Smiling
In the description you have written : "Recovery Ported from another device" ... ok ... but what brand/model of smartphone ? However, I am look for a custom rom to use like a base for the porting Cool
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25