www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Easy Magic PhilZ Touch Installer for MediaTek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
You're right ... sorry ... I've written you a sequence numbers for another device ... the right sequence is the next *#*#3646633#*#*

:-)

Desolated but I have to go to sleep ... it's 1:10 AM here :-(
I suggest you to try once again to install Philz ... but to press YES (auto) instead to press NO (manual).
If it will doesn't works ... I suggest you to install MTK Droid Tool and try to install another custom recovery ... watch carefully the video-tutorial below.

See you soon :-)
(2015-04-28, 06:21)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]You're right ... sorry ... I've written you a sequence numbers for another device ... the right sequence is the next *#*#3646633#*#*

Desolated but I have to go to sleep ... it's 1:10 AM here :-(
I suggest you to try once again to install Philz ... but to press YES (auto) instead to press NO (manual).
If it will doesn't works ... I suggest you to install MTK Droid Tool and try to install another custom recovery ... watch carefully the video-tutorial below.

See you soon :-)

I really thank you ..sincerely...for taking so much time with me......

I was able to flash the Philz Recovery......the problem was older version of Android SDK installed on my computer.
I updated that and was able to flash the recovery.
I thank you...again
Hi indtram !

It was a pleasure to help you ... maybe I deserve a +rep ... are you agree about it ?

(2015-04-29, 04:48)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi indtram !

It was a pleasure to help you ... maybe I deserve a +rep ... are you agree about it ?

Another favor.....If I can ask......

can you suggest Lollipop ROM for my device ??

Any info will be highly appreciated....
Dear indtram,

desolated but the firmware of your device isn't so simple to find. I can only suggest you a link where you'll find further informations about your device (I will send you the link by private message). I can suggest you to try to open a new ticket in the support area on the iberry official site :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

(2015-04-29, 05:09)indtram Wrote: [ -> ]

Dear indtram,

last suggestions :

1) I recommend you to keep the firmware that I've sent you.
2) Install Mobileuncle MTK Tools apk (when you'll have installed it ... tap on Mobileuncle ... tap "Into Recovery Mode" and you'll enter in Philz.
3) Make (with Philz) a full backup as soon as possible (a soft-brick happens sometimes). I suggest you to backup into your microSD (tap on "backup & restore" ... tap on "backup to /storage/sdcard1" ).

Best Regards.
(2015-04-29, 05:20)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

(2015-04-29, 05:09)indtram Wrote: [ -> ]

Dear indtram,

last suggestions :

1) I recommend you to keep the firmware that I've sent you.
2) Install Mobileuncle MTK Tools apk (when you'll have installed it ... tap on Mobileuncle ... tap "Into Recovery Mode" and you'll enter in Philz.
3) Make (with Philz) a full backup as soon as possible (a soft-brick happens sometimes). I suggest you to backup into your microSD (tap on "backup & restore" ... tap on "backup to /storage/sdcard1" ).

Best Regards.

You are an angel........
thanks for all the suggestions....advice and help.......
Wishing you the best always...
regards
(2015-02-18, 18:44)Techminator Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried a couple of times and every time it's the same error. Cannot repack recovery or something like that.

your android version ?
Thanx it worked grt8 for my titanium octane
can you also suggest lollipop rom for my device karbonn titanium octane 1.7 Ghz octacore processor 1gb ram..etc
(2015-05-14, 15:41)ayanroy Wrote: [ -> ]can you also suggest lollipop rom for my device karbonn titanium octane 1.7 Ghz octacore processor 1gb ram..etc
Honestly I don't know Lolly because I've installed Kitkat on my device. I can only suggest you to make immediately a full working backup with Philz (before to test other roms). I suggest you also to make a full working backup into your microSD. Why to make it into a microSD ? Because sometimes I've bricked my device too ... and I've restored it in 15 minutes. How to make a full working backup into your microSD ?
STEPS :
1) reboot into custom recovery (Philz)
2) tap on "backup & restore"
3) tap on "backup to/ storage / sdcard1"

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25