www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Easy Magic PhilZ Touch Installer for MediaTek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
(2016-04-27, 17:10)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Then, open the app ... tap on "Device Info" and make some screenshots about CPU/Kernel/OS/Screen/MTK Build ... then send me the screenshots by private message.

CPU Z ok?
Couldnt open the link >_<

sent you a pm.. Thnx a lot!
Hi werokui !

CPU-Z is better than nothing ... well done. I noticed that you have installed Ubuntu on your computer ... it is a good news. Could you sent me boot.img/system.img/recovery.img of your device by private message ? Please follow the next tutorial :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2016-04-27, 22:41)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Im having a bit of trouble with " ls -l /dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/ " command
im getting this response:
[Image: 15cyoop.png]

perhaps Im missing something?

tnhx in advance
(2016-04-28, 00:14)werokui Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Im having a bit of trouble with " ls -l /dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/ " command
im getting this response:
[Image: 15cyoop.png]

perhaps Im missing something?

tnhx in advanceMany compliments to have followed my suggestion about Ubuntu ... you deserve a +rep Smiling
Your screenshot is too small ... could you post me a screenshot more big ?
I suggest you to use the next link to upload your pics (it is free) :

When you upload a pic ... please choose 15 Screen (800x600) or 17 Screen (1024x768) ... then post the IMG code for forum Wink
I was sure I was going to learn when I register here..

Im already learning.. yay me.. ^^

heres the SS

[Image: 141qgoz.jpg]

hope this one works Smiling

PS. Thnx for the + .. now I know how to give one back ;)
(2016-04-28, 01:51)werokui Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Then, try to type the next command ( it change only for "la" instead "l" ) :

ls -la /dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/

and press enter Wink
Just dloaded and checked .. yup I do have that installed

[Image: 161hvu9.png]

This is what I get .. Im sure im doing something wrong.. >_<

I was wondering, maybe I can make a "recovery.img" on SPFlashTools?

(2016-04-28, 07:45)werokui Wrote: [ -> ]Just dloaded and checked .. yup I do have that installed

[Image: 161hvu9.png]

This is what I get .. Im sure im doing something wrong.. >_<

I was wondering, maybe I can make a "recovery.img" on SPFlashTools?

Kind of an update to my own post.. :p
yes on las pic I wasnt on adb shell :p.. but result its the same:
[Image: 25k4n5c.png]

now i chopped the comand.. idk.. im like that.. sorry, but i got this:
[Image: so8nlh.png]

thnx for all the help, i hope im not becoming annoying
<--- clueless >_<
Hi werokui !

Sorry for my late reply ... but yesterday night I gone to sleep.
You are not annoying me at all ... don't worry ... I am happy to teach you the things I know (few things) about Ubuntu/Android Smiling
The /by-name/ command is fundamental to identify/understand the blocks that you have to backup.
I find it strange that your device is not able to show you the name of the blocks with the next commands :

ls -la /dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/

otherwise

ls -l /dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/

However, we could solve it with the next command :

cat /proc/emmc

Please see the next screenshot :

[Image: 29wokrp.jpg]

In my case "Boot" is p7 ... "Recovery" is p8 ... "System" is p16

So ... to make a backup ... I will have to type the next command strings (please see my tutorial for the complete sequence of adb shell commands) :

busybox nc -l -p 5555 -e busybox dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p7

busybox nc -l -p 5555 -e busybox dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p8

busybox nc -l -p 5555 -e busybox dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p16

To take a screenshot of your terminal (without capture the entire desktop) I suggest you "Shutter" (you will be able also to edit your screenshots using the embedded drawing tool) ... please see the next link :

If you will still have problems to make a backup of your Boot/Recovery/System img by Ubuntu adb shell ... I suggest you to read the next thread (similar method ... but different OS ... it is Windows) :

Smiling
Hi
I am trying to flash a custom recovery for my htc desire 626 (d626q) however the program keeps aborting with a message along the lines of "cannot repack recovery". I also get a notification that I am using a secured boot.img. Is there a way to flash a custom recovery to this phone?
Thx again,

Well I must admit I have no clue of why I cant see the whole list
[Image: 2el6trt.png]

Now I was wondering.. I made a backup of the phone on MTK Droid Tools, would the files there be useful?

comparing the pics, my device shows only p6.. yet no recovery, boot or system among them..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25