www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Easy Magic PhilZ Touch Installer for MediaTek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Well done indtram :-)
Have you installed the proper ADB driver for the USB connection between your device and your pc ?
(2015-04-28, 04:21)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Well done indtram :-)
Have you installed the proper ADB driver for the USB connection between your device and your pc ?

yup......on connecting my phone to the PC....I get the usual prompts on the Phone.......and says USB Debugging enabled
Please tell me what you see on the Device Manager of Windows 7.
Do you see "android composite ADB interface" ? Take a look to the picture below (this is my Device Manager) :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2015-04-28, 04:30)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

this is what I am getting.......in the device manager.....
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
OK ... maybe the usb VCOM is good. Well, now you can follow step by step my tutorial carefully ... and remember to use the boot.img

Please keep me updated on the situation :-)
(2015-04-28, 04:47)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]OK ... maybe the usb VCOM is good. Well, now you can follow step by step my tutorial carefully ... and remember to use the boot.img

Please keep me updated on the situation :-)

all ready......the tutorial in the first post....correct
exactly ! the tutorial on the first post :-)
(2015-04-28, 04:51)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]exactly ! the tutorial on the first post :-)

Nope.......didnt flash the new recovery.........

It came till the last step.........and said....you have a secure boot image........
and then asked to download the MTK stuff.......

Correction:

I gave the SU permission from the phone ( which I forgot earlier).......it said that flashing the new recovery and booting into recovery................
but....
it doesnt boot in recovery....and my phone doesnt have any recovery now.......lol
it is booting fine into system.........but it does not boot into recovery
What a bad news :-(

First step : try to write the next sequence : 3845#*700# and tell me what you see on bootloader.
Second step : I suggest you to enable “Developer options” by tapping 5 or 6 or 7 times on the build number in Settings>About phone ... and then, hit back once and choose "Developer options" and check the box for USB debugging ... and flag it.
(2015-04-28, 06:02)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]What a bad news :-(

First step : try to write the next sequence : 3845#*700# and tell me what you see on bootloader.
Second step : I suggest you to enable “Developer options” by tapping 5 or 6 or 7 times on the build number in Settings>About phone ... and then, hit back once and choose "Developer options" and check the box for USB debugging ... and flag it.

the developer options are already enabled and usb debugging is enabled too....

as of the code.....3845#*700#......i get the message.......connection problem or invalid MMI code
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25