www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Easy Magic PhilZ Touch Installer for MediaTek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
(2016-04-29, 03:24)werokui Wrote: [ -> ]Thx again,

Well I must admit I have no clue of why I cant see the whole list
[Image: 2el6trt.png]

Now I was wondering.. I made a backup of the phone on MTK Droid Tools, would the files there be useful?

comparing the pics, my device shows only p6.. yet no recovery, boot or system among them..
Your smartphone seems to be problematic ... but don't worry ... fortunately I have found the stock firmware for your device ... I much appreciated your dedication ... then I will try to build a twrp for your device. At first I want to try the new version of twrp (3.0.0.0) ... although I believe it could be an incompatibility with Kitkat ... but there is no harm in trying Wink
Do you have also installed Windows into your computer ?
(2016-04-29, 03:48)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-29, 03:24)werokui Wrote: [ -> ]Thx again,

Well I must admit I have no clue of why I cant see the whole list
[Image: 2el6trt.png]

Now I was wondering.. I made a backup of the phone on MTK Droid Tools, would the files there be useful?

comparing the pics, my device shows only p6.. yet no recovery, boot or system among them..
Your smartphone seems to be problematic ... but don't worry ... fortunately I have found the stock firmware for your device ... I much appreciated your dedication ... then I will try to build a twrp for your device. At first I want to try the new version of twrp (3.0.0.0) ... although I believe it could be an incompatibility with Kitkat ... but there is no harm in trying Wink
Do you have also installed Windows into your computer ?

Smiling
I do have windows on my pc too
Ty very much for yor help

patiently awaits.. Smiling
I analyzed the stock rom of your device ... I just feel that there's something going on ... and the adb shell that doesn't show you some blocks is a bit suspicious Confused
Do you have already tried to install the next custom recoveries ?

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

But ABOVE ALL you should check if your bootloader is unlocked !
Please download and install (on Windows) the next adb :

Then, connect your device to your computer ... open cmd and type the next commands :

1) adb shell

2) reboot bootloader

With the next third command you will be able to see if your bootloader is unlocked

3) fastboot getvar all

With the next fourth command you will reboot your device in normal mode

4) fastboot reboot

Please see the next screenshot :

[Image: 2zehswo.jpg]

HOWEVER if something will goes wrong ... I have uploaded your stock rom on my repository :

Looking forward to your feedback Smiling
(2016-04-29, 06:34)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Then, connect your device to your computer ... open cmd and type the next commands :

1) adb shell

2) reboot bootloader

With the next third command you will be able to see if your bootloader is unlocked

3) fastboot getvar all

4) fastboot reboot

HOWEVER if something will goes wrong ... I have uploaded your stock rom on my repository :

Hi,

I have tried those methods .. in both it says recover has been succesfully installed.. but still cant boot into recovery not even using quickboot apk

after doing the adb command i got this:
[Image: 1zl3lhv.jpg]

I cant see my recovery.. :p

Hope this puzzle its more fun than frustration.. xD
(2016-04-29, 07:37)werokui Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

1) adb shell

2) reboot bootloader

3) fastboot getvar all

4) fastboot reboot

Hi,

I have tried those methods .. in both it says recover has been succesfully installed.. but still cant boot into recovery not even using quickboot apk

after doing the adb command i got this:
[Image: 1zl3lhv.jpg]

I cant see my recovery.. :p

Hope this puzzle its more fun than frustration.. xDI can see your Recovery in your screenshot ... but I can't see any info about locked/unlocked bootloader Confused
It's very difficult to help you ... dear friend Sad
Why do you have bought a clone with an old SoC and an old Android version ? Just tell me this ... I'm curious.
True, I was refering to the bootloader too, my bad

Well its a funny story, some guy sold it to my aunt on a gas station and she gave it to me cuz of the annoyiing pop ups, also some apps stopped working till the phone enter a bootllop

I entered to recovery (chinese one) and managed to do a hard reset, but its only a temp fix, after a few days, phone enters to a bootloop again

so I tought if I can install a new ROM maybe this problem will go away.. :p

I tried the TWRP, and I managed to flash it, but i have a flipped screen, also cant seem to access the SDCard, do you think its safe to copy a ROM to the internal card and flash it from there?
Can you point me to some roms to install for my device?

Ty again for all your help Smiling
(2016-04-30, 02:21)werokui Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Two days ago I have found also another rom for your device :

Try to flash it (at your own risk) with the next app :

Smiling
(2016-04-30, 04:45)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Two days ago I have found also another rom for your device :

Try to flash it (at your own risk) with the next app :

Smiling
I feel like a Padawan right now :p
tho.. I was hopin por a sith master instead..

Well I have TWRP and flashed the stock you kindly provided before..

SO I have fresh install with root and TWRP in it.. time to look for a good estable rom to use

Both roms you linked wont work.. maybe I should consider adventure on porting a rom?

Cant thank you enuff for all your help and attention..
thx u...
After long search,now i have CWM on my Lenovo S850 Big Grin
Hello Cleopatra,
i tried many times both, auto & manual both not working, on auto when it near to finish my tablet auto disconnected from pc & Easy Magic PhilZ Touch installer says port successfully but on recovery mood same old stock recovery, when i try to do manual it gave error in the last, Aborting, Ported recovery.img is too large & causes region overlap!
my tablet is some chinese unknown company tablet with mt6580 chipset & running android lollipop 5.1, i already rooted just want to install custom recovery, any help will be highly appreciated.
PS. if you need any file from my stock rom i can provide coz i have all backup of stock rom with scatter file.
Regards
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25