www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Easy Magic PhilZ Touch Installer for MediaTek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
i have already done it , but can you suggest cyanogen rom for my device
Do you have already made a full working backup into your microSD ?
Well done ! Now you're safe from future errors ... and you can do any test on your device.
Just now I have done researchs on the net ... and I have found this :
"there are no good custom roms are available than vibe 2 but ut has some issue like 3g not working". Do you have karbonn titanium octane plus ? If you have this device, you can install the MIUI V5 4.5.30.

:-)
no i have karbonn titanium octane (not plus)

yeah i have an issue with my device when i am doing net on my sim 1 and a sms or call comes in sim 2 the net gets disconnected can u fix it plzz...

yes sometimes issue with 3g also occurs

and these issues are occuring in stock rom only
At first, I suggest to you to remove the battery and to take note about your IMEI.
And then, I suggest you to try to solve this issue with "Mobileuncle MTK Tools" apk.
Install "Mobileuncle MTK Tools" apk ... Tap Engineer Mode ... tap Engineer Mode (MTK) ... tap Connectivity ... tap CDS Information ... tap Radio Information ... tap Phone ... and in line AT +EGMR=1,7,"IMEI_1" (replace IMEI_1 with the imei written on the back of your device) ... YOU MUST ENTER SPACE BETWEEN AT and +, so not AT+EG but AT +EG ... tap on SEND AT COMMAND ... quit Mobileuncle and reboot your device.

but i checked and found that my current imei is same as that written at the back of my battery

i searched and found that galaxy note 3 custom rom is available for octane plus but not octane...... can you mod it for my device...... if you want i can give you the link of stock rom of my device
Just out of curiosity ... Do you have made a full working backup of your original rom or custom rom ?

yeah i made it as soon as i got my working cwm
There were already these issues when you have bought your device ?
I can help you only to install Philz and solve simple issues ... I'm not a developer ... I'm not enough wise to mod a rom.

I'm not able to mod a galaxy note 3 custom rom to put into your device ... BUT ... try to flash the next rom for your device :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Open "978128_9404_KK_V031015" folder.

which rom it is ?? will it improve my functionality of my device?

or it is the stock rom?
This is the stock rom.
Try to flash it to solve your issues.
It is only my opinion ... but I think that before to improve a device ... it is better to solve its issues.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25