www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Easy Magic PhilZ Touch Installer for MediaTek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Yeah, I know that it works with Kitkat, but only on the crocodile phone. And I want this to work on the newer smooth one as well, and the smooth phone version only works well with Lollipop Smiling
Okay, we solved this whole thing and got a custom R21 build with root, custom partition layout and custom recovery thanks to those awesome guys at [another forum]! Smiling

I've made a translated instruction for flashing the R21 build and after that the custom TWRP recovery [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. I hope this will help a lot of people Smiling

And again, all credits for this goes to those awesome guys from another forum
Hi blablork !

Well done ! Please open a thread to describe your solution in the Doogee session on the homepage of Chinaphonearena.

Thanks in advance :-)
Okay, here it is:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope this will help some people with their phones Smiling I've also linked the post from xda user tvladan into the tutorial because he's made a flash with most of the original steps already combined. So thats even more awesome Big Grin
(2015-02-18, 18:40)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Well, now I've understood what you mean.
I suggest you to follow carefully my tutorial and try to reinstall it :-)

Helo mate please can you help me to install PhilZ Touch on my device Gionee Elife S7 Mt6752 because there is no possibility to root this phone and the main problem is to repair my IMEI
thanks
(2015-12-31, 21:17)laro2202 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-18, 18:40)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Well, now I've understood what you mean.
I suggest you to follow carefully my tutorial and try to reinstall it :-)

Helo mate please can you help me to install PhilZ Touch on my device Gionee Elife S7 Mt6752 because there is no possibility to root this phone and the main problem is to repair my IMEI
thanks
Sorry for my late reply ... actually I have some problems.
Do you have already tried to root your phone with iRoot ?
Regards :-)
Can I use this tool with no rooted mtk devices ?? I have stock boot and recovery.img.
(2016-01-14, 13:15)joeykeawkanta Wrote: [ -> ]Can I use this tool with no rooted mtk devices ?? I have stock boot and recovery.img.
Hi joeykeawkanta !

Only rooted devices. Please tell me brand & model of your device.

Kindest Regards :-)
Hi.. Bro .. Thank you for reply.

My Devices info >>

Wiko Pulp S5420 / 5.1

I have stock boot.img , recovery.img . I want to make cwm recovery for that devices. Thank you for any info..
(2016-01-24, 00:07)joeykeawkanta Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.. Bro .. Thank you for reply.

My Devices info >>

Wiko Pulp S5420 / 5.1

I have stock boot.img , recovery.img . I want to make cwm recovery for that devices. Thank you for any info..
Hi joeykeawkanta !

Follow the steps of my tutorial at the first page of this thread.
Your SoC (mt6592) is ok ... but I don't know if Lollipop 5.1 will works with Philz.
Try :-)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25