www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Easy Magic PhilZ Touch Installer for MediaTek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
(2016-04-24, 13:10)rameshurfrnd1 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

DO NOT FORGET to make a backup before to install the new test zip.
Looking forward for your kind response about test_02.zip Smiling
Successfully installed test 2 zip and booted fine[Image: ed160fc32ab0ce9533434d48a86702fd.jpg]

Sent from my Aqua Ace using TapatalkNow (with this test_02.zip) you are able to start your porting project Smiling
I suggest you to look for flashable zip roms to use to build your porting rom.
It will be not so easy ... probably your first porting tests will do not work ... but do not give up ... I wish you good porting Cool

(2016-04-24, 07:38)werokui Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I tried to make a TWRP for my MT6572 G3 Clone, I followed every step and in the end, and then a window pops saying recovery has been created and pushed correctly, then phone reboots but no TWRP.. normal boot

Perhaps im doing something wrong?

one thing.. I went to fastboot to check bootloader, but when I type fastboot oem device-info, phone sits there for hours. Im guessing bootloader maybe locked, but i cant unlock it, tried in ubunto aswell, same result no answer from terminal

Is there a way I can get a little help, pls?

[Image: obqmojwrb]

Thx in advance
Hi werokui !

The next time that you will post a screenshot ... I suggest you to obscure your IMEIs ... it is because the IMEIs are similar to a passport ... they are unique in all the planet Earth. Is your phone rooted ? If your phone is rooted ... I suggest you to install the app called "Quick Boot ( Reboot )" (you will find it on the store) ... and then tap on "Recovery".
Cleopatra thanks suggest some model and guide to port please

Sent from my Aqua Ace using Tapatalk
(2016-04-24, 19:37)rameshurfrnd1 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I have found the next devices :

Mediacom PhonePad Duo X525U/Huawei Enjoy 5/THL 2015A/Meizu m2/Acer Liquid Z530/Coolpad Note 3 lite

Maybe you could try to port the next rom :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2016-04-24, 20:36)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Mediacom PhonePad Duo X525U/Huawei Enjoy 5/THL 2015A/Meizu m2/Acer Liquid Z530/Coolpad Note 3 lite

Thanks i will try to port it

(2016-04-24, 22:30)rameshurfrnd1 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thanks i will try to port itI have downloaded rom and unzipped then i replaced stock boot.img and zipped then flashed that rom but not booted any help

(2016-04-24, 22:30)rameshurfrnd1 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thanks i will try to port it

Thanks i will try to port itI have downloaded rom and unzipped then i replaced stock boot.img and zipped then flashed that rom but not booted any help

Sent from my Aqua Ace using TapatalkDear friend ... if it were that simple, we all will be queens & kings of porting Big Grin
Unfortunately the porting is not that simple. It is not enough replace the boot.img ... I suggest you to look for a tutorial about porting on the net. There are many tutorials on the net ... many tutorials are too old ... you have to remember that now Android has 2 LIB folders ( "lib" and "lib64" ) Smiling
Can you guide me how to port I searching on web there is no porting guide for mt6735

(2016-04-26, 00:05)rameshurfrnd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you guide me how to port I searching on web there is no porting guide for mt6735

Dear friend Smiling

I seem to have helped you enough ... I have converted your normal rom (flashable by SP Flash Tool) into a flashable zip rom (flashable by twrp). The flashable zip rom enable you to start a porting project. Nobody ever taught me how to port a rom ... I read many tutorials on the net. The porting isn't an easy task ... often it fails with many roms ... it is a matter of luck (to find the right rom to port). You will never find on the net a tutorial about the last Mediatek SoCs.
However, I will send you some links by private message.
Ok

(2016-04-24, 19:12)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

DO NOT FORGET to make a backup before to install the new test zip.
Looking forward for your kind response about test_02.zip Smiling
Successfully installed test 2 zip and booted fine[Image: ed160fc32ab0ce9533434d48a86702fd.jpg]

Sent from my Aqua Ace using TapatalkNow (with this test_02.zip) you are able to start your porting project Smiling
I suggest you to look for flashable zip roms to use to build your porting rom.
It will be not so easy ... probably your first porting tests will do not work ... but do not give up ... I wish you good porting Cool

(2016-04-24, 07:38)werokui Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I tried to make a TWRP for my MT6572 G3 Clone, I followed every step and in the end, and then a window pops saying recovery has been created and pushed correctly, then phone reboots but no TWRP.. normal boot

Perhaps im doing something wrong?

one thing.. I went to fastboot to check bootloader, but when I type fastboot oem device-info, phone sits there for hours. Im guessing bootloader maybe locked, but i cant unlock it, tried in ubunto aswell, same result no answer from terminal

Is there a way I can get a little help, pls?

[Image: obqmojwrb]

Thx in advance
Hi werokui !

The next time that you will post a screenshot ... I suggest you to obscure your IMEIs ... it is because the IMEIs are similar to a passport ... they are unique in all the planet Earth. Is your phone rooted ? If your phone is rooted ... I suggest you to install the app called "Quick Boot ( Reboot )" (you will find it on the store) ... and then tap on "Recovery".
Hello,
thnx for the advie, will do so from now on :p

I used quickboot but still, phone only reboots normally.. Sad

Im thinking maybe has something to do with my locked bootloader?
Hi werokui !

I need some informations about your device ... it is because the clone devices is a parallel universe (the SoC is often lower than the value declared). Please download and install the next app :

Then, open the app ... tap on "Device Info" and make some screenshots about CPU/Kernel/OS/Screen/MTK Build ... then send me the screenshots by private message.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25