www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Easy Magic PhilZ Touch Installer for MediaTek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
tested and work great
in fake galaxy s duos 2 gt-s7582 (MT6575)
Very nice, thank you!
(Deployed on an iNew V3 Plus)
Hi...

I want to ask a question...as I am really interested in this method....

I run the Aroma Launcher and just connect my phone......and It will modify the Recovery according to my phone ????

I dont have to extract any Boot.img file separately ??

The aroma will do everything for me ???

BTW...my phone is iberry Auxus A1

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanxxx
Hi indtram !

Have you already installed Philz exe on your device ? In the spoiler of Aroma there's written : "Normally when using the auto installer above, it will install the Aroma for you".
Have you verified if the Aroma is already in the menu of Philz ?

:-)
(2015-04-28, 01:01)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi indtram !

Have you already installed Philz exe on your device ? In the spoiler of Aroma there's written : "Normally when using the auto installer above, it will install the Aroma for you".
Have you verified if the Aroma is already in the menu of Philz ?

:-)

My sincere apologies for being a noob !!!!
I am using HTC for more than 2 years now......That is why the confusion...

I have successfully Rooted my Auxus A1 now.....using Kingroot.....and checked the Root by installing TB.....
The Recovery on my Auxus is still the Original Android Recovery.......I want to install the Custom Recovery........
So I am getting confused about the Custom recovery now........earlier about 2 years back I had made custom recovery using the Scatter File method etc......
but I have no clue how I did it......
Saw the Phils Recovery here........and thought if I could install this on my Auxus .....but just cant get how to do it........
I havent installed the Phils......exe any where....I have just downloaded it on my Computer having Win7....64-bit
Will be really grateful if you could lend a hand or two.
Thanxxx
Thank you for that very clear explanation :-)

At first, you have to download the firmware below :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Please keep me up to date :-)
(2015-04-28, 02:54)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Please keep me up to date :-)

Thanks........

I have downloaded the firmware...........ready for next step

Also a heads up.......I tried with the Easy Magic CWM Utility...found here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&page=17
but I got the message......you have a secure boot image.....not compatible with your kitkat device.
I supposed that you were downloading the firmware because I've seen you on-line :-)
While you were downloading it, I've looked for the technical details about your device :
MTK6592 octa-core 1.4GHz/ 1 GB RAM/13-megapixel back & 8 front/ 8GB of inbuilt storage/ microSD card (up to 64GB). NOW, please create a folder on your pc and extract the zip into the new folder ... and tell me what you see inside the new folder (the contents) ... do you see a boot.img ?
(2015-04-28, 04:13)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]I supposed that you were downloading the firmware because I've seen you on-line :-)
While you were downloading it, I've looked for the technical details about your device :
MTK6592 octa-core 1.4GHz/ 1 GB RAM/13-megapixel back & 8 front/ 8GB of inbuilt storage/ microSD card (up to 64GB). NOW, please create a folder on your pc and extract the zip into the new folder ... and tell me what you see inside the new folder (the contents) ... do you see a boot.img ?

yup.....I see boot.img....5696KB....in the Firmware folder
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25