www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Easy Magic PhilZ Touch Installer for MediaTek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
(2016-06-24, 20:24)MJA Wrote: [ -> ]haha lol Cleopatra you are funny, anyways yea the bootloader is unlocked & i tried what you said but same both issue, mounting points & screen issue i.e if i touch install button it open wipe etc...
Then the twrp that you have found no good for your tablet. I will try to make a working twrp for your tablet. Please be patient ... it is not so easy for the tablet.
Thanks Cleopatra & i know its not easy as iam trying to make from past one week but no success, Thanks again.
Kind Regards
file not found update media fire links or upload any other file hosting and post her
(2016-10-01, 16:50)GOHAN Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Hi guys.. I have a Samsung Galaxy J5 MT6572 and I read in a forum that the partition recovery in my phone dont have enough space to install a custom recovery, someone can help me ?

Device especifications:

Model: J5
Manufacturer: leimin
Hardware: MT6572
Cores: 2
Architecture: 2x ARM Cortex-A7 @ 1,00 Ghz
Revision: r0p3
Hello,

I have MT6735M phone without root and custom recovery and i want to ask if this method would work with my device. I mean I have stock recovery.img and I am afraid that I will brick this device while flashing this recovery using this tool without root. Please respond me ASAP.
Greetings,

toastt
(2017-01-02, 22:55)toastt Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2017-01-02, 23:17)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thank You for responding. I have problem with this tutorial - when i pick any TWRP for 480x854px screen size, after unpacking there is no ramdisk files and any other, only empty folder and 1 file, wich weight is 0B. I tried to use TWRP 3 and above and older ones - whatever i pickup, the issue remains. So i will be very thankful if You can help me.
Greetings
(2017-01-03, 00:17)toastt Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thank You for responding. I have problem with this tutorial - when i pick any TWRP for 480x854px screen size, after unpacking there is no ramdisk files and any other, only empty folder and 1 file, wich weight is 0B. I tried to use TWRP 3 and above and older ones - whatever i pickup, the issue remains. So i will be very thankful if You can help me.
Greetings
Please tell me more about your phone (brand and model).
(2017-01-03, 00:25)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Greetings
Please tell me more about your phone (brand and model).
Here You have everything about my phone:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25