www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Easy Magic PhilZ Touch Installer for MediaTek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
thank you
ramzidjoudi,

don't become discouraged ! Try to reinstall it :-)
i try this twice and same error touchscreen didn't work

nevermind i accept it as this
it seem that probleme is the phone,

i found this disclamer when attemping "carliv touch recovery"

ATTENTION:
There is a possibility that the touch feature to not work in all phones. It was tested in many phones, and in some of them it doesn't work. There isn't a switch, a toggle or other method to make it to work, it depends on your phone touchscreen capability from recovery. If this doesn't work in your phone, I'm sorry, it happens, and my advice is to try something else.
work great in GIONEE M3 (touchscreen work)
BONJOUR TOUT LE MONDE, je n'arrive pas a l'installer a chaque fois un message me dit ''sorry your device is not compatible its for only mtk device , alors que j'ai un samsung galaxy s5 clone mtk 6592 merci d'avance pour la reponse
Bonsoir aekader !

Je suis désolé ... tous les téléphones ne sont pas compatibles

:-(
Awesome
I managed to install one of the pdadrivers and it said succes after Philz got all the way to the end but at the very end it said recovery.img size to big...something, overload

the windows disappears very quickly so i don't even have time to screenshot it...

every time at the end it fails, but i think it must be that recovery.img that causes it
sometimes when i switch usb connection storage and mtp then it says device attached in the right corner of the screen, so that is ok i think
Its like cracking the da vinci code lol
(2015-04-11, 01:16)Hiendjack Wrote: [ -> ]I managed to install one of the pdadrivers and it said succes after Philz got all the way to the end but at the very end it said recovery.img size to big...something, overload

the windows disappears very quickly so i don't even have time to screenshot it...

Yes, you won't be able to use PhilZ. PhilZ is bigger than normal or CWM. Not all phones have area big enough for it.
Dear Bacon_Puffs ... Hiendjack's device has 12GB (4GB Rom + 8GB Built-in SD Card) ... I've installed with success Philz on my MPIE G7 (system 800 MB total ... Cache 126 MB total ... Data 3 GB total ... Internal SD 3,3 GB total) :-)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25