www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Easy Magic PhilZ Touch Installer for MediaTek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
(2016-04-21, 21:55)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-21, 21:48)rameshurfrnd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-21, 21:28)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Increasingly difficult ? Big Grin
Please send me by private message your twrp porting (and tell me more about it). Which twrp you used as a base ? What brand/model of smartphone as a base ? These informations could be precious for the porting.

Recovery Link

Updated on Needrom Search it with Intex Aqua Ace you will find it also recovery base also there
Well done ! To share your success is the best thing to help the people Smiling
In the description you have written : "Recovery Ported from another device" ... ok ... but what brand/model of smartphone ? However, I am look for a custom rom to use like a base for the porting Cool

From TRUE SPEEDY 4.0 please make custom rom
(2016-04-21, 22:07)rameshurfrnd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-21, 21:55)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-21, 21:48)rameshurfrnd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Recovery Link

Updated on Needrom Search it with Intex Aqua Ace you will find it also recovery base also there
Well done ! To share your success is the best thing to help the people Smiling
In the description you have written : "Recovery Ported from another device" ... ok ... but what brand/model of smartphone ? However, I am look for a custom rom to use like a base for the porting Cool

Please do not be hasty ... the porting is a method that requires time and patience ... if I do not get your smartphone on my hands it become very difficult to do ... we can work together ... are you agree ? Smiling
(2016-04-21, 22:23)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-21, 22:07)rameshurfrnd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-21, 21:55)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Well done ! To share your success is the best thing to help the people Smiling

Please do not be hasty ... the porting is a method that requires time and patience ... if I do not get your smartphone on my hands it become very difficult to do ... we can work together ... are you agree ? Smiling

yes we can do
I always keep my promises. Well ... now we begin the collaboration Smiling
ABOVE ALL if you want to do the porting of a rom ... it is better to start from a flashable zip (flashable by custom recovery ... in our case TWRP) ... stock rom and port rom must be flashable zip ... SP Flash Tool roms are no good and more difficult to port. I have made for you a flashable zip (by twrp) of your original stock rom for sp flash tool ... you will find it at the next link :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

STEPS :
1) I recommend to you to make a backup of your current rom by your twrp.
2) Flash by twrp my test_01.zip ... and please tell me if it works fine (it is fundamental for me to know if my test_01.zip works fine).
3) Please look carefully the next screenshot :

[Image: n3u2cw.jpg]

a) I have not deodexed your rom.
b) I have rooted your rom.
c) I have enabled busybox in your rom.

Actually it seems that "SuperR's Kitchen" is the best tool to cook ... unfortunately "dsixda's Android Kitchen" is too old. If you are interested about the porting ... I suggest you to install Ubuntu. Looking forward for your kind response about test_01.zip Smiling

@"GizBeat" : "it is very hard not to get seduced by the force" Big Grin
(2016-04-22, 23:53)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

STEPS :
2) Flash by twrp my test_01.zip ... and please tell me if it works fine (it is fundamental for me to know if my test_01.zip works fine).

Actually it seems that "SuperR's Kitchen" is the best tool to cook ... unfortunately "dsixda's Android Kitchen" is too old. If you are interested about the porting ... I suggest you to install Ubuntu. Looking forward for your kind response about test_01.zip Smiling

Yes bro i am downloading will check it and tell you

Error[Image: 3e04cedb77b0d8d40433d793002f471c.jpg]

Sent from my Aqua Ace using Tapatalk
(2016-04-23, 00:41)rameshurfrnd1 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

STEPS :

Sent from my Aqua Ace using TapatalkNoooo ... what a pity Sad
What is "speedy" ? Maybe I have modded/zipped the wrong rom. Do you have a genuine firmware for your device ? Can you post it to me ?
Otherwise, I will suggest you another method.
Bro speedy is my base recovery so i try change that and tell you

(2016-04-23, 01:24)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

STEPS :

Sent from my Aqua Ace using TapatalkNoooo ... what a pity Sad
What is "speedy" ? Maybe I have modded/zipped the wrong rom. Do you have a genuine firmware for your device ? Can you post it to me ?
Otherwise, I will suggest you another method.
bro i have successfully installed your test-01 zip

META-INF\com\google\android\updater-script

#ASSERT
assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "Aqua_Ace" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "Aqua_Ace" ||
abort("This package is for \"Aqua_Ace\" devices; this is a \"" + getprop("ro.product.device") + "\"."););
unmount("/system");

In have removed above line from updater-script

then installed successfully

Cleopatra tell me how to remove device name in twrp recovery from speedy to aqua ace
while porting twrp recovery base recovery taken from speedy device
help

(2016-04-23, 11:23)rameshurfrnd1 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

DO NOT FORGET to make a backup before to install the new test zip.
Looking forward for your kind response about test_02.zip Smiling
Hello,

I tried to make a TWRP for my MT6572 G3 Clone, I followed every step and in the end, and then a window pops saying recovery has been created and pushed correctly, then phone reboots but no TWRP.. normal boot

Perhaps im doing something wrong?

one thing.. I went to fastboot to check bootloader, but when I type fastboot oem device-info, phone sits there for hours. Im guessing bootloader maybe locked, but i cant unlock it, tried in ubunto aswell, same result no answer from terminal

Is there a way I can get a little help, pls?

[Image: obqmojwrb]

Thx in advance
(2016-04-23, 20:08)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

DO NOT FORGET to make a backup before to install the new test zip.
Looking forward for your kind response about test_02.zip Smiling
Successfully installed test 2 zip and booted fine[Image: ed160fc32ab0ce9533434d48a86702fd.jpg]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25