www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Koobee Halo 7 mod stock for Pepsi P1S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
(2016-08-27, 05:31)Gameover31 Wrote: [ -> ]@eschebazzer as you have fixed the problem of notifications?

I did the following steps:

1. Installed NOVA Launcher
2. Deaktivated UNI Launcher in "Apps"
3.Installed the apps I want to have
4. Deactivate "Pure Background"
5. Deactivate "Standby intelligent battery saving" (but it also seems to work activated)
6. Gave permissions to chosen apps in the "Notification Manager"
7. Installed PNF an set the Heartbeat to 5min for wifi and cellular-data
8. Activated "double tap to wake" (not sure if this helps preventing the notification issues but just wanted to tell you every step I did)
9. Reboot

Only app which still not shows notifications is hangouts , so I activated it in the Startup Manager and since then it worked.....
How do you uninstall UNI launcher.....

everything works perfect, thanks cleopatra
(2016-08-27, 06:51)EscheBazzer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-27, 05:31)Gameover31 Wrote: [ -> ]@eschebazzer as you have fixed the problem of notifications?

5. Deactivate "Standby intelligent battery saving" (but it also seems to work activated)
8. Activated "double tap to wake" (not sure if this helps preventing the notification issues but just wanted to tell you every step I did)
9. Reboot

Only app which still not shows notifications is hangouts , so I activated it in the Startup Manager and since then it worked.....

On my Pepsi with V.216 Halo by Cleopatra I installed ZenUi and deleted Uni launcher. Activating whatsapp, calendar, etc in the Startup Manager brings all notifications on my phone after reboot. Pure background and intelligent battery saving are deactivated........

A Great THANK YOU to CLEOPATRA !!!!!!
pls help. I have lost imei after flashing halo 7. tried mtk engineering mode, it says command cannot be sent in "userbuild"
PS>> I dont have imei sticker on back cover of ps1, so cannot get imei number from anywhere...#
thanks
(2016-08-27, 23:18)kashkash Wrote: [ -> ]pls help. I have lost imei after flashing halo 7. tried mtk engineering mode, it says command cannot be sent in "userbuild"
PS>> I dont have imei sticker on back cover of ps1, so cannot get imei number from anywhere...#
thanks

Look at the Box from the phone Smiling. In my case there are the same numbers like on the sticker which was on the phone itself.

(2016-08-27, 15:40)galvano51 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-27, 06:51)EscheBazzer Wrote: [ -> ]

9. Reboot

On my Pepsi with V.216 Halo by Cleopatra I installed ZenUi and deleted Uni launcher. Activating whatsapp, calendar, etc in the Startup Manager brings all notifications on my phone after reboot. Pure background and intelligent battery saving are deactivated........

Hey, could you tell me if widgets from apps you installed from the playstore are working correctly? In my case some work without the active app in the background and some don't.
@kashkash :

Flash (with SP Flash Tool) the Halo_7_Mod_2.16
Then, flash (with TWRP) the 2.16_utility.zip (do not unzip it)
In the 2.16_utility.zip there is also "Chamelephon" apk.
Info about "Chamelephon" :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2016-08-28, 01:08)EscheBazzer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-27, 23:18)kashkash Wrote: [ -> ]pls help. I have lost imei after flashing halo 7. tried mtk engineering mode, it says command cannot be sent in "userbuild"
thanks

Look at the Box from the phone Smiling. In my case there are the same numbers like on the sticker which was on the phone itself.

(2016-08-27, 15:40)galvano51 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-27, 06:51)EscheBazzer Wrote: [ -> ]I did the following steps:

9. Reboot

Hey, could you tell me if widgets from apps you installed from the playstore are working correctly? In my case some work without the active app in the background and some don't.

Hello EscheBazzer,

on my phone whatsapp must run in the background to get all notifications, but gmail or google calendar show the notifications without being active in the background.......don`t understand why.......
How to enable Russian language?
I have a P1S.V2.03 (not root), you can take the firmware from this language?
link: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2016-08-26, 23:48)Blueforcer Wrote: [ -> ]unfortunately no change. still bootloop. Thanks anyway Sad

I did reset to factory defaults for my phone.
So now I can make full backup image of EMMC_PART_USER

But this is original version with viruses )

And it's 15 Gb (1 Gb when archived with 7zip)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42