www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Koobee Halo 7 mod stock for Pepsi P1S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
(2016-10-12, 02:07)pedrolavos Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-11, 05:10)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]I warned you about Cyanogenmod (post number 274).
Then why didn't you listen my advice ?
Now you need the nvram files to restore the functioning of your sim.

I never try CM rom, i installed this rom (halo 7) and my pepsi works perfectly but one night i look at my phone and says that dont have sim card... The only thing i remenber i install earlier was viper4android and dont works, but after that all works perfectly. I think this will happen to more people in the future.
It is never happened to me.
Do you think it will happens to many people in the future ?
Is it a prophecy ? Are you Nostradamus ? Big Grin

Do not be offended, I am only joking Wink
(2016-10-10, 19:03)jaykudo98 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 2abe3c60f83db9415a17eef6eae569a5.jpg]
The battery is 1000mah only?

Sent from my H7 using Tapatalk

It is only me and u all also same?

Me too!
(2016-10-12, 04:27)tensiang Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-10, 19:03)jaykudo98 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 2abe3c60f83db9415a17eef6eae569a5.jpg]
The battery is 1000mah only?

It is only me and u all also same?

Me too!

Have you tried with "AnTuTu Benchmark" ?
(2016-10-12, 04:08)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-12, 02:07)pedrolavos Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-11, 05:10)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]I warned you about Cyanogenmod (post number 274).
Then why didn't you listen my advice ?
Now you need the nvram files to restore the functioning of your sim.

I never try CM rom, i installed this rom (halo 7) and my pepsi works perfectly but one night i look at my phone and says that dont have sim card... The only thing i remenber i install earlier was viper4android and dont works, but after that all works perfectly. I think this will happen to more people in the future.

I said "I think this will happen to MORE people in the future." not MANY.
I said it because the stock rom and halo 7 dont have nvram flashable file and nvram of mediatteck processors can be corrupted and its not that hard. Thanks for the help.
(2016-10-12, 04:48)pedrolavos Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-12, 04:08)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-12, 02:07)pedrolavos Wrote: [ -> ]I never try CM rom, i installed this rom (halo 7) and my pepsi works perfectly but one night i look at my phone and says that dont have sim card... The only thing i remenber i install earlier was viper4android and dont works, but after that all works perfectly. I think this will happen to more people in the future.

I said it because the stock rom and halo 7 dont have nvram flashable file and nvram of mediatteck processors can be corrupted and its not that hard. Thanks for the help.

Uuuuuuuuh ... irritability Big Grin
Use the twrp to backup your nvram.
And after restored the nvram, use "chamelephon" Wink
(2016-10-12, 05:02)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-12, 04:48)pedrolavos Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-12, 04:08)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]It is never happened to me.

Uuuuuuuuh ... irritability Big Grin
Use the twrp to backup your nvram.
And after restored the nvram, use "chamelephon" Wink

I have nvram corrupted so i need the help of someone who make a backup of a nvram not corrupted of pepsi p1s. Can you help me please? I think this will solve my problem but can be a hardware failure. Thanks.
Dear All

As I am also not really happy with the OS on my P1S, I have searched to find an alternative, as I did already a while ago for a Lenovo directly from China.
What happened to me, and was about the most annoying - next to the unwanted installations - is that there must be a bug - at least on mine. With Android 5.1 exist a bug, that you should not switch the phone on when it's charging. Happens to me, it started to boot in a look. OK, shit happens ... factory reset and everything installing again. But last week it happened to me while it was not charging. It just rebooted and started to loop. Grrrrrr.

Now I'm reading through this long thread backwards, to find where the last version and description has been for to install it.

At this point I'd like to thank a lot to all the contributors (as it seems mainly Cleopatra - Molto gracie).

As I read at the one or other point there is a problem with the microSD. (e.g. : The TWRP doesn't recognize microSD)
I think I know why :-) , but don't have a solution :-(
It must be a thing I had already troubles when searching for a camera app that is storing the photos on the SD card, and not on the phone.
As it seems, the storage available in the phone is visible for Android already as a SD card. Visible by the naming of the directory "emulatedSDcard0" (or so). Android is generally not prepared for multiple SD cards, as this is nothing I have seen so far.
As a result Android and all the tools are ignoring data on the HW SD card as this is not existing for them, and there's nothing on the emulated SD card. So when it is that way, it may help to copy an image of an OS or ROM into the storage of the phone, in the emulated first SD card.

What are you thinking about this?

Or has anybody an idea how to eliminate this emulated SD card?

Cheers
Dobrak
Dear All

As I am also not really happy with the OS on my P1S, I have searched to find an alternative, as I did already a while ago for a Lenovo directly from China.
What happened to me, and was about the most annoying - next to the unwanted installations - is that there must be a bug - at least on mine. With Android 5.1 exist a bug, that you should not switch the phone on when it's charging. Happens to me, it started to boot in a look. OK, shit happens ... factory reset and everything installing again. But last week it happened to me while it was not charging. It just rebooted and started to loop. Grrrrrr.

Now I'm reading through this long thread backwards, to find where the last version and description has been for to install it.

At this point I'd like to thank a lot to all the contributors (as it seems mainly Cleopatra - Molto gracie).

As I read at the one or other point there is a problem with the microSD. (e.g. : The TWRP doesn't recognize microSD)
I think I know why :-) , but don't have a solution :-(
It must be a thing I had already troubles when searching for a camera app that is storing the photos on the SD card, and not on the phone.
As it seems, the storage available in the phone is visible for Android already as a SD card. Visible by the naming of the directory "emulatedSDcard0" (or so). Android is generally not prepared for multiple SD cards, as this is nothing I have seen so far.
As a result Android and all the tools are ignoring data on the HW SD card as this is not existing for them, and there's nothing on the emulated SD card. So when it is that way, it may help to copy an image of an OS or ROM into the storage of the phone, in the emulated first SD card.

What are you thinking about this?

Or has anybody an idea how to eliminate this emulated SD card?

Cheers
Dobrak
Dear pedrolavos,

I could help you to solve your problem.
But you seem too serious.
Everyone has their own problems. Me too.
I know that to have a broken phone is not a good way to live.
But sometimes it is necessary to be philosophical about it.
Try to smile sometimes.
Try to laugh and chat together the other users here on the forum.
Understand ? Smiling
(2016-10-12, 05:27)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Dear pedrolavos,

I could help you to solve your problem.
But you seem too serious.
Everyone has their own problems. Me too.
I know that to have a broken phone is not a good way to live.
But sometimes it is necessary to be philosophical about it.
Try to smile sometimes.
Try to laugh and chat together the other users here on the forum.
Understand ? Smiling

Ok Embarrased i Understand but i have my wife saying you scewed up 2 phones in a mounth (lg g2, pepsi p1s). Lg g2 i broke the screen. Crying
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42