www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Koobee Halo 7 mod stock for Pepsi P1S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
So far so good with new rom!

I have installed again nova launcher and unread notifications are working fine.

The only thing i have is that beauty app is not working at all but this is probably because i have uninstalled again some of the chinese apps.

Is there any way to change lock screen wallpaper without beauty app?

I have installed lots of lock screen apps but none of them so far works.
When i make all the necessary steps the lock screen i have downloaded is not activated.
(2016-08-23, 05:55)gkatsogr Wrote: [ -> ]So far so good with new rom!

I have installed again nova launcher and unread notifications are working fine.

The only thing i have is that beauty app is not working at all but this is probably because i have uninstalled again some of the chinese apps.

Is there any way to change lock screen wallpaper without beauty app?

I have installed lots of lock screen apps but none of them so far works.
When i make all the necessary steps the lock screen i have downloaded is not activated.

you can change starting "gallery". Choose a picture. Click on the 3 points in the right corner, choose "set picture as", voila, choose wallpaper, tap on the heade "set wallpaper", now you can choose what you want to set the picture as.
EDIT:
You can also choose to set the picture for the locksreen wallpaper.

Cheers

Michael
@mineu33 He's not referring to classic phone wallpaper. He's talking about lock screen wallpapers.

I found that beauty center app is the only one that works and sadly can be only used with uni launcher, so you have to keep both apps if you really want to change the lock screen wallpaper.
However I suggest you to delete and don't use them because both have malwares inside.

If you are REALLY into lock screen wallpapers maybe you can restore the apps just for the sake of changing the wallpaper and uninstall them again immediately after (keep the phone offline in the process).

(2016-08-23, 00:13)press88 Wrote: [ -> ]I Have "NO SERVICE" with TIM Italy

I have no problem with Tim in Italy (I'm using a nano sim). I suggest you to set correcly the IMEIs and try the other SIM slot.

(2016-08-23, 01:01)NARO76 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there ^^
i find some bug in the build 2.16, there are still the notification problem (whatapps, fbmessenger,) even with purebackground on or off, security apps etc, u cant uninstall apk with root apk deleter or jumbo, this build is still full of malware, supersu wont want to allow snapchat for using camera,the phone after one hour just reboot without explanation sometimes is just reboot in the middle of a conversation pretty annoying.This shitty UNIlauncher make issue after installing ur gapps mostly because of google launcher u can delete uni with root apk deleter but still can u plz uninstall uni from ur build google or nova are fine.fingerprint sometimes dont work you need to reboot.

notification problem and the reboot things is annoying AF

sry for my bad english its not my native language

peace out

So far i'm not having notification problems (only happened once in 2 days). Cleo gave you a better version for the phone... it's up to you to polish the phone to meet your needings. There are plenty of guides, even in this post, on how to remove unilauncher and install other launchers, how to remove bloatwares. You should just go and read them.
If you're having so many problems I suggest you to reinstall everything following carefully all the steps.
Last night e left mobile at sin rest touching it, and this morning i sent un whatssap from other mobile and e revived sin problem, and took him took of today continues getting me the whatssap, so follow the instructions in configuration of partner
Hi,

just curious about SOT and stability. Tomorrow my P1s will arrive and I just want to know which Version offers the most stability and SOT.

I really hope I won't f*ck up the phone cause of errors while flashing ^^.....
Hi guys. First of all, thanks for the guy who managed to root the device and give us a clean MOD. I have used the P1S for now about a week, and I like the phone but the OS/launcher is really crappy, I also had to fight with it to get notifications, keep apps running in the background, battery saver crap, and everything to get it to work correctly. I want to root and install this MOD, and am willing to test it but I really would like more feedback on your part before doing this. Do you think it's stable enough? What are your feelings as daily users?

Thanks.
New ROM is awesome, thanks Cleo.
Only have a little problem with SMS service, some i receive others i don't, anyone experienced this issue?
Another question, does anyone have a list of the apps to delete or any program to scan for malware? Allready have used Malwarebytes anti-malware.
So I installed Version 2.16. , very fine piece of work! Smiling

Like some others of you I have the notification bug, and nothing helped, even the new heartbeat setup doesn't work for me. Another strange thing is that not one single widget seems to work. When I set them up they mostly hang after 5 minutes, when I restart the phone they have to be setup again because the previous configuration from pre-rebooting time gets lost....
Has anyone of you fond out what causes this behaviour?
And can someone please tell me where and how I can uninstall the UNI Launcher so that it is completely gone?

Smiling
Can someone help me? I need a full Backup of all partitions from the P1S to rescue my one. Only the Rom is not enough. Please Sad
if someone would help me, please PM me
I've flashed it, after restoring IMEI everything seems working fine. Keep up good work! I'm waiting for new version or CM version.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42