www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Koobee Halo 7 mod stock for Pepsi P1S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Hi guys !

I have a very good news for you Smiling
I'd like to introduce everyone to my newest good auxiliary : @freespirits
He has found on the net the latest version of Halo 7 firmware :

the 2.16

[Image: 117hij6.jpg] [Image: i6z2hf.jpg]

I have just started to work on it.
The story whole starting-over again.
Please be patient.

Cool
Great news Cleopatra, firmare 2.16! Would there be any way to add languages, maybe from the P1S original firmware? I know they do this for the Xiaomi phones through their large support community for the UE/international board. Too bad our freshly relesed Pepsi phone won't attract such an important audiance (yet!).

Thanks anyway for your work.
cleopatra good news !! for if the contribution would be very valuable languages
I have bought the P1S for my girlfriends birthday this wednesday. Is there any change to install german as System language?. MoreLocale 2 doesnt translate all of texts. only about 5%.
Guys ... at this moment I am working so hard on 2.16
Please do not ask me to add other languages.
To add languages is a very difficult and long task, and the success is not guaranteed.
It needs to modify many files inside "framework" folder.
It needs to add the translation (in many languages) for each app.
In addition, there is no translation for many apps.
It needs to be compiled by hand for every language.
@ cleopatra friend're right, we are very grateful for your work, take it easy !!
Sorry, at first I posted this in the old thread:

Dear Community,

At the moment I waiting for my Pepsi Phone to arrive (I think in 2-3days it will finally arrive) and since there are many malwares and bugs I really want to flash Cleopatra's MOD Firmware.

I am not a complete newbie when it goes to installing custom roms, but my last customisation has been in 2013 with an old LG GT540 and Xperia X1 ^^.

All those new tools and ways of installing custom roms are unknown to me.

Only thing I dont understand:

In the tutorial by Cleo you start by installing the Halo_7_MOD_Stock by unpacking the rar archive and giving the flash tool the path to the unpacked Files, then you flash this firmware and AFTER flashing you enable developer options and flash the TWRP and so on.... ? Im just asking because "1) Select the option "Format All + Download" in SP Flash Tool" just sounded like a preparation....

I think that before flashing the Halo_7_Mod_Stock I still need to enable the developer options and USB debugging on the Stock Pepsi Firmware right? (I'm just asking because like I said -> todays tools and ways of installing custom roms are completely new to me).

Thanks for your help!

Esche
(2016-08-22, 04:16)EscheBazzer Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, at first I posted this in the old thread:

Dear Community,

At the moment I waiting for my Pepsi Phone to arrive (I think in 2-3days it will finally arrive) and since there are many malwares and bugs I really want to flash Cleopatra's MOD Firmware.

I am not a complete newbie when it goes to installing custom roms, but my last customisation has been in 2013 with an old LG GT540 and Xperia X1 ^^.

In the tutorial by Cleo you start by installing the Halo_7_MOD_Stock by unpacking the rar archive and giving the flash tool the path to the unpacked Files, then you flash this firmware and AFTER flashing you enable developer options and flash the TWRP and so on.... ? Im just asking because "1) Select the option "Format All + Download" in SP Flash Tool" just sounded like a preparation....

I think that before flashing the Halo_7_Mod_Stock I still need to enable the developer options and USB debugging on the Stock Pepsi Firmware right? (I'm just asking because like I said -> todays tools and ways of installing custom roms are completely new to me).

Thanks for your help!

Esche
@EscheBazzer :

Hi !

The Halo 7 mod is pre-rooted (SuperSU) and with Busybox.
Flash it with SP Flash Tool (Format All + download).
You need the TWRP to flash OpenGapps.
Please read carefully my steps at the first post.

Regards
(2016-08-22, 04:22)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-22, 04:16)EscheBazzer Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, at first I posted this in the old thread:

Dear Community,

Thanks for your help!

Esche
@EscheBazzer :

Hi !

The Halo 7 mod is pre-rooted (SuperSU) and with Busybox.
Flash it with SP Flash Tool (Format All + download).
You need the TWRP to flash OpenGapps.
Please read carefully my steps at the first post.

Regards

Thank you very much for informing me! It's very good that there are developers like you out there Smiling.
Pre-rooted Halo 7 mod stock for Koobee P1S

NEW VERSION BUILD NUMBER 2.16

FEATURES :

1) Firmware flashable by SP Flash Tool
2) DEBLOATED
3) Added SuperSU version 2.76
4) Added Busybox version 1.24.2

[Image: 2jan66q.jpg] [Image: 2czad92.jpg] [Image: 2ajq8au.jpg] [Image: 14ah9a0.jpg]

LINK :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

PLEASE FOLLOW CAREFULLY THE NEXT STEPS :

1) Select the option "Format All + Download" in SP Flash Tool.

[Image: 2afgydc.jpg]

2) Tap 7 times on "Build number", enable USB debugging & OEM unlocking (Developer options).

3) Tap on "SuperSU" and tap on "new user".

4) Download "Huber7052_TWRP.rar" :

6) Flash Huber7052's recovery.img with SP Flash Tool (Download mode).

7) Copy "2.16_utility.zip" & paste it into Phone storage.

8) Reboot into TWRP recovery.

9) Tap on Install, select "2.16_utility.zip" and Swipe.

10) Reboot the phone.

11) tap on FX and follow the next steps :

a) tap on ACCEPT

b) swipe from right to left 7 times

c) untick START A 7-DAY TRIAL OF FX PLUS NOW and tap on the purple circle.

d) close app and open once again FX

e) tap on System (Root) and tick "I understand the risk".
It takes times before SuperSU ask you to grant access to FX.
When you will grant superuser access ... BE CAREFUL !
Now you are in the core of the system ... do not delete any folder/file !

12) Download "open_gapps-arm-5.1-micro-20160817.zip" :

13) Copy "open_gapps-arm-5.1-micro-20160817.zip" and paste it into Phone storage.

14) Reboot into TWRP recovery.

15) Tap on Install, select "open_gapps-arm-5.1-micro-20160817.zip" and Swipe.

16) Reboot the phone.

17) Select UNI launcher.

18) DO NOT INSTALL THE NEXT UPDATE :

[Image: 90oeis.jpg]

19) Enjoy.

Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42