www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Koobee Halo 7 mod stock for Pepsi P1S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
(2016-10-12, 05:49)pedrolavos Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-12, 05:27)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Dear pedrolavos,

I could help you to solve your problem.
But you seem too serious.
Everyone has their own problems. Me too.
I know that to have a broken phone is not a good way to live.
But sometimes it is necessary to be philosophical about it.
Try to smile sometimes.
Try to laugh and chat together the other users here on the forum.
Understand ? Smiling

Ok Embarrased i Understand but i have my wife saying you scewed up 2 phones in a mounth (lg g2, pepsi p1s). Lg g2 i broke the screen. Crying

I realize now Big Grin
Do not worry ... we try together to restore your Pepsi.
We try together to save your marriage Wink

STEPS :

1) Reboot into twrp recovery mode.
2) Make a backup of your nvram into your microSD.
3) Send me your email address by private message.
4) I will send you my nvram backup by mail.
5) Download my nvram backup.
6) Overwrite your nvram backup with my nvram backup.
7) Reboot into twrp recovery mode.
8) Tap on Restore.
9) Restore the nvram (my nvram backup).
10) Install "chamelephon" apk (root required).
11) Write the 2 IMEIs.

Understand ?
[/quote]

I realize now Big Grin

STEPS :

8) Tap on Restore.
11) Write the 2 IMEIs.

Understand ?
[/quote]

Yes i understand, i will do it when i come to home now im in the work. Thank you very mutch Smiling
(2016-10-11, 05:10)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]I warned you about Cyanogenmod (post number 274).
Then why didn't you listen my advice ?
Now you need the nvram files to restore the functioning of your sim.
Unfortunately I don't have any nvram back up......so please share your nvram file backup....please

(2016-10-11, 05:10)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]I warned you about Cyanogenmod (post number 274).
Then why didn't you listen my advice ?
Now you need the nvram files to restore the functioning of your sim.
Unfortunately I don't have nvram backup....so please share your nvram file backup..
Please

I realize now Big Grin

STEPS :

8) Tap on Restore.
11) Write the 2 IMEIs.

Understand ?
[/quote]

Yes i understand, i will do it when i come to home now im in the work. Thank you very mutch Smiling
[/quote]

PHP Code:
Thanks a lot....my email address kftamjid@gmail.com 

(2016-10-12, 05:58)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-12, 05:49)pedrolavos Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-12, 05:27)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Dear pedrolavos,

I could help you to solve your problem.
But you seem too serious.
Everyone has their own problems. Me too.
I know that to have a broken phone is not a good way to live.
But sometimes it is necessary to be philosophical about it.
Try to smile sometimes.
Try to laugh and chat together the other users here on the forum.
Understand ? Smiling

Ok Embarrased i Understand but i have my wife saying you scewed up 2 phones in a mounth (lg g2, pepsi p1s). Lg g2 i broke the screen. Crying

I realize now Big Grin

STEPS :

8) Tap on Restore.
11) Write the 2 IMEIs.

Understand ?

Thanks a lot....my email address : [email protected]
Hi. Thanks for your hard work! Well im newbie and i didnt see in the guide to backup my IMEI now i lost it.. Is there a way to restore it?? I havent write it down an i dont have the box..
Hello guys. I have been using the Pepsi P1S phone regularly over the past 5 weeks or so. I would NOT recommend it to anyone else to buy unless they have the time and patience that it takes to make it work. Its main selling point was of course the price, but the OS it came with was a nightmare and probably caused headaches or a lot worse to quite a few people (someone's marriage in peril I hear?!?)
Anyways, while I have been an iPhone user for many years I can say I am quite happy with the Pepsi phone after flashing it with the Koobee H7 Rom, cleaning it up and testing it for weeks. Some things do not work very well, like Bluetooth getting stuck after a while or notifications not working quite as expected, but otherwise it is a decent device with a gorgeous display and enough hardware to run the apps people use normally without any issues.
Luckily there are quite a few good replacement apps on Google Play for most of the functions such as Launcher, media player, messaging etc. , just make your pick.
The camera is pretty decent, although not very fast, activating HDR for still photos helps a lot, especially in low light settings, video is OK.
The battery is on the sucky side, gets drained pretty quickly but should allow for normal usage.
I bought 2 pieces and tried Huber's cleaned rom on one of them because of the multilanguage support but it didn't turn out so well (reboot loop). Multilanguage can be activated using apps such as MoreLangs from the Play Store, except for the system settings of course. So no big deal really.
Some apps may not work or warn you because of the rooted system, so that is an interesting issue, can it be unrooted, preferably temporarily, and what is the safest way to do it? I am of course referring to more sensitive information apps such as banking or security apps. I have scanned traffic going from apps on the device in a pretty paranoid manner, have still to configure a good firewall, so I am asking here for advice/suggestions.
And it DOES feel good to see the look on people's face when I tell them this phone cost 10 times less then their exploding Samsung Big Grin
anyone please help me with pepsi p1s nvrm file backup.....i badly need it.....sim card isn't working....
Hi,I got this phone last month and Im facing several problems like malware,and I was searching for guide how to fix it.Until I cross this website and forum,I read your instructions on flashing and installing this mod but I wasnt able to flash it in my phone.But I did install the twrp recovery and it working properly until now.Actually I dont have a pc to flash the mod(poor guy),.but with my curiosity I was able to fix my original stock rom,system settings and etc.I dont know how I only clicking folder and opening file.Now I got a new lockscreen image transparency, got a new default launcher(Geak Launcher),no more pop-up ads,standby screen by minutes works properly and etc.It works properly now,my IMEI number is different from *#06# to my IMEI in my box and warranty card but I dont have any issues.,wifi is stable and no logging or freezing my phone.I cannot remember what I did on how?,where?..
Hi,
Just wanted to know if it's possible to install/use xposed frameworks on the P1s with Cleos custom rom version 2.16. ? I'm asking because i am searching for ways that youtube doesn't stops playing with turned off display. Or maybe somebody of you knows other ways?
(2016-10-16, 00:08)EscheBazzer Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
Just wanted to know if it's possible to install/use xposed frameworks on the P1s with Cleos custom rom version 2.16. ? I'm asking because i am searching for ways that youtube doesn't stops playing with turned off display. Or maybe somebody of you knows other ways?
Xposed works on Cleo's P1S v2.03 Mod
So I installed the Cleo-ROM V2.16 on my P1S.

I followed exactly the step by step description.
It was a little hard, because sometimes I didn't know what now, and how. (This came from the problem, that my PC don't want to recognize the P1S (H7) as MTP storage. Somehow the USB entry in the registry is broken ... :-( ) So I had to load the ZIP files from a Virtual Machine.

However after going through step-by-step generally everything worked.
But ... after point 19. Enjoy there is no "Enjoy" .... yet.
I'm missing:

20. When asked, select Google UI - for to have all functions and programs available. (Else there is not even a PlayStore).
21. Set you IMEIs (and than the picture of a LCD screen I've seen somewhere here)

---------------------------------------------
So for all of you who wants to install the Cleo Halo 7 V2.16 ROM:
---------------------------------------------
PLEASE FOLLOW CAREFULLY THE NEXT STEPS :

1) Start the Flash Tool and select the option "Format All + Download" in SP Flash Tool.
Connect the switched-off phone to your PC.
Click on the download button (the one with the green down-arrow).

[Image: 2afgydc.jpg]
This procedure is the same for all usages of the Flash Tool.

2) Tap 7 times on "Build number" (in --> Settings --> About Phone), enable USB debugging & OEM unlocking (Developer options).

3) Tap on "SuperSU" (in Main Screen) and tap on "new user".

4) Download "Huber7052_TWRP.rar" :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

5) Download "2.16_utility.zip" :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

DO NOT UNZIP IT ... it is a flashable zip by TWRP.
It contains the next useful apps :

a) CM Browser
b) DiskInfo PRO
c) FX file manager & FX Root
d) AdAway
e) Chamelephon

6) Flash Huber7052's recovery.img with SP Flash Tool (Download mode).

7) Copy "2.16_utility.zip" & paste it into Phone storage. (Phone must be switched Off)

8) Reboot into TWRP recovery.
(Start by pressing On/Off Button and Volume-Down simultaneously - Then select recovery - and then press Volume-Up - and again Volume-Up)

9) Tap on Install, select "2.16_utility.zip" and Swipe.

10) Reboot the phone.

11) tap on FX and follow the next steps :

a) tap on ACCEPT

b) swipe from right to left 7 times

c) unselect START A 7-DAY TRIAL OF FX PLUS NOW and tap on the purple circle.

d) close app and open once again FX

e) tap on System (Root) and select "I understand the risk".
(The text may not show up!)
It takes times before SuperSU ask you to grant access to FX.
When you will grant superuser access ... BE CAREFUL !
Now you are in the core of the system ... do not delete any folder/file !

12) Download "open_gapps-arm-5.1-micro-20160817.zip" :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].n*G2hiFM4Rds

13) Copy "open_gapps-arm-5.1-micro-20160817.zip" and paste it into Phone storage. (while phone is switched off)

14) Reboot into TWRP recovery. As before.

15) Tap on Install, select "open_gapps-arm-5.1-micro-20160817.zip" and Swipe.

16) Reboot the phone.

17) Select UNI launcher.

18) DO NOT INSTALL THE NEXT UPDATE :

[Image: 90oeis.jpg]

19) Tap the home button, and select the Google Launcher that has been installed with this installation. This is necessary, as the UNI Launcher isn't offering all apps - e.g. PlayStore.
You can replace the launcher by one you want.

20) Download and install "MTK Engineering Mode" from PlayStore.

21) Set your IMEI (They are on the box of your phone. IMEI1 and IMEI2 are the same for the Pepsi P1S)
[Image: 1b792f9be774ba7553440826b386d853.jpg]

Now everything should work.
--------------------------------------------------------
I hope this is a help.
Cheers
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42